Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City jet Apprentice engineers

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Mactastico

zheng218 wrote: »
    Aye, just got an e-mail there as well.
    got an e-mail too. Afternoon next Tuesday

Monday morning for me. The joys! Any idea what the interview will consist of? I remember him saying that there'd be an interview, personality test and medical all in the same day? Seems intense.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Maztech

Very best of luck with the interviews etc to any of you guys who've been invited back. I havent heard anything back as yet but , hey, we live in hope.!!

Interviews should be over today... How does everyone feel it went?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 zheng218

Mactastico wrote: »

don't know yet and didn't think the interview run a week. no hopes :(

don't know yet and didn't think the interview run a week. no hopes :(

Well apparently they were running a week, but not sure. No hopes? What happened?

• Advertisement

Well apparently they were running a week, but not sure. No hopes? What happened?
    How did u get on?

How did u get on?

Think it went pretty well. Tough to know exactly with these kinda things, but it seemed to go well. Had a good chat with them and spoke about what kinda qualifications you can finish up with etc etc.

I'm happy with how it went, but you never know how everybody else did, so we'll see. The wait is killing me!

Think it went pretty well. Tough to know exactly with these kinda things, but it seemed to go well. Had a good chat with them and spoke about what kinda qualifications you can finish up with etc etc.

I'm happy with how it went, but you never know how everybody else did, so we'll see. The wait is killing me!

When could we hear from them again? Will they send e-mails to those who are failed?

When could we hear from them again? Will they send e-mails to those who are failed?[/Quote]

I don't know if there will be notifications about failed applications. I'd guess that there would be coz there's not that many of us, but i'm just guessing there.

I think we're due to hear from them by the middle of the coming week. I think there's a date they have to register the successful applicants before, for training and stuff. Hopefully it won't be too long a wait. it's felt like weeks already!

When could we hear from them again? Will they send e-mails to those who are failed?

I don't know if there will be notifications about failed applications. I'd guess that there would be coz there's not that many of us, but i'm just guessing there.

I think we're due to hear from them by the middle of the coming week. I think there's a date they have to register the successful applicants before, for training and stuff. Hopefully it won't be too long a wait. it's felt like weeks already![/QUOTE]

What qualification do they need?

• Advertisement

I think we're due to hear from them by the middle of the coming week. I think there's a date they have to register the successful applicants before, for training and stuff. Hopefully it won't be too long a wait. it's felt like weeks already!

What qualification do they need?[/Quote]

Sorry man. I don't get your question...

I think we're due to hear from them by the middle of the coming week. I think there's a date they have to register the successful applicants before, for training and stuff. Hopefully it won't be too long a wait. it's felt like weeks already![/QUOTE]

Hi, mate, have you heard any news from them yet?

Hi, mate, have you heard any news from them yet?[/Quote]

Not a dickie bird man. Nothing. Head's wrecked!

Not a dickie bird man. Nothing. Head's wrecked![/QUOTE]

Have you heard from them today?

Have you heard from them today?[/Quote]

Nah mate. Nothing. Kinda losing hope now. You?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭KielyUnusual

Have you heard from them today?[/QUOTE]

I've not heard anything back yet but the interview was less than ideal so I'm not holding out too much hope.

I've not heard anything back yet but the interview was less than ideal so I'm not holding out too much hope.[/Quote]

What happened in the interview, if you don't mind me asking?

Nah mate. Nothing. Kinda losing hope now. You?[/QUOTE]

Im kind of losing hope too

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MuckiestDuck

Nah mate. Nothing. Kinda losing hope now. You?

Im kind of losing hope too[/Quote]

They said it starts the 17th. I'm thinking we didn't get it. But don't get down about it. It was an achivement in itself to get as far as we did. Pats on backs are justly deserved.

I suppose we have to admit defeat here lads...

Was thinking of asking for feedback from HR in the next few days, see what went wrong. If I get any word back from them I'll post a run-down of it here. Maybe some lessons can be learned.

• Advertisement

I suppose we have to admit defeat here lads...

Was thinking of asking for feedback from HR in the next few days, see what went wrong. If I get any word back from them I'll post a run-down of it here. Maybe some lessons can be learned.

I have got the rejection email today.

Advertisement