Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City jet Apprentice engineers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

I was in the 2 o' clock one... serious amount of lads there, having to double up the tables was kinda funny... Got some shock when i open the test book.. but actually sort of enjoyed the test.. getting to stretch out the brain muscles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Vitamen H

Usually about four apprentices are taken on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭aircraft tech trng

Eg of PHYSICS AT Questions http://www.aircrafttechtrng.com/MOD%2002%20MCQ%20JULY%202010.pdf from a UK AT paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 PaulLFC96

Anyone hear anything yet.....??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

PaulLFC96 wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything yet.....??

Heard nothing yet myself, They said after the test, they would let us know either way "Within the next 7-10 days."

Today being the tenth day, I have not heard anything and I tried to ting the office at 3 o' clock but there was no answer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 arsenalia

Hi all im just wondering has anyone who went for the cityjet apti test been called 4 interview? ,just curious as the ten days they promised has already elapsed

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

Does anyone know if they hire every year for the apprentice positions?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭seanyleary

yes rhey have been hiring between 4 and 6 for about 8 or 9 years now, now that fls are gone which used to take on about 40 a year its proving very hard to get into. i did hear aer arann are take on some this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 naimader

hi is anyone going on AT in August this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

naimader wrote: »
    hi is anyone going on AT in August this year?

2nd August 9:30 for me. What about yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Diar

2nd August at 14:00 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭John.

9.30 2nd August for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 46 arsenalia

i am going :) any one with any links to what type of questions might come ou?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭navangang

Diar wrote: »
    2nd August at 14:00 for me.
    Same:)..What kind of questions wil be asked,like will it be aviation and that or physics questions??

how did people find the test?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 naimader

2nd August 9:30 for me. What about yourself?

me too :) 160 questions numerical technical physical and even dont know what more.. omg

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭zega

John. wrote: »

Only section i didnt finish was the first set,missed about 8 on it.Think i did pretty well,but considering its 300 for 20 interview spots "well" might not be good enough.

You?

zega wrote: »

Only section i didnt finish was the first set,missed about 8 on it.Think i did pretty well,but considering its 300 for 20 interview spots "well" might not be good enough.

You?

Think I did alright.. Found the last section with the shapes a bit hard.. Mechanical section was the easiest I thought.

Fingers crossed for an interview!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Maztech

Hi guys.

Anyone hear anything back from Cityjet yet? I was at the 2nd August p.m test. Nothing so far but fingers crossed.!

Maztech wrote: »
    Hi guys.

Anyone hear anything back from Cityjet yet? I was at the 2nd August p.m test. Nothing so far but fingers crossed.!

Nothing yet myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Maztech

Hopefully this coming week so!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Mactastico

I think mine went pretty well, answered everything and had time to check back and check my answers on most sections. But i thought i did as well on the Aer Lingus one and i heard nothing from them, so we'll see... This week is the big week.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lifehacker

anybody get an interview?

Quote=lifehacker;80345742]anybody get an interview?[/Quote]

Haven't heard a thing yet... have you heard of people being asked for interview or are you just checking if they've been in contact with anyone at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭KielyUnusual

I haven't heard anything since the aptitude test either.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lifehacker

No still heard nothing, was checking to see if anyone got lucky!

They said they would contact successful canadates by last friday... wow their slow

lifehacker wrote: »
    No still heard nothing, was checking to see if anyone got lucky!

They said they would contact successful canadates by last friday... wow their slow

Yeah hopefully they're just running a bit behind. It sucks that they won't be notifying you in any way if you're not successful, it just leaves you hanging, waiting for that mail!

lifehacker wrote: »
    anybody get an interview?
    Just got a mail earlier about an interview. So they've started sending em anyway. Good luck everyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭KielyUnusual

Mactastico wrote: »
    Just got a mail earlier about an interview. So they've started sending em anyway. Good luck everyone...

Aye, just got an e-mail there as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 zheng218

Aye, just got an e-mail there as well.
    got an e-mail too. Afternoon next Tuesday

Advertisement