Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smokers: Pack or Rollies?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

been a pack man most of the time as my rolling skills were always a joke, but the other day i saw a pouch of camel in the shop so i said fcuk it might as well try it, finally getting the hang of it, the camel isn't too bad, drum light tends to have more flavour,
    the nicest loose baccy i've had was lucky strike , got it in germany and it was perfect.
    going to france and germany in the summer if anyone knows of any good foreign brands?

if your on packs or rollies i find after a while it's nice to have the other type once mid-pack/pouch

Rollies ftw.

I used to smoke fags.
    Benson or Jonny blue preferably. .
    But. . if i ever had a cigarette now. . ick. . the taste is horrible.
    I have actually gagged. Their disgusting. =/

Rollies have a much smoother taste.
    You get more than 20 and their cheap.
    Win win. =]]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

No doubt about it "roll your own" .
    Been smoking real baccy for 20 years now, it's like when you get used to drinking fine wine
    a bottle of cheap plonk just dosent work.
    Thankfully tobacco is cheaper than those mass produced "things" (I wont even call them cigarettes).
    When you get used to rolling it's a pleasure in itself.
    Rollies ABÚ!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭awesom_o

Been smoking john player blue for a good 5 years now, no complaints and less hassle then rollies lol.
    If someone wants to roll me a fag though.. won't say no :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 duckmuck

Well on the financial side it's not disputed its cheaper by a **** tonne, though it is annoying when you run out of rizlas so you can't make fags even though you have a fresh 50g pack of bacci but is cheaper. As for health, if you do it without a filter it is definatly worse. With a filter you have a thinner fag so less bacci, the bacci is purer and everything has no added chemicals. Pre rolled have jet feul in the paper to make it burn continualy. Rollies also make you smoke less because you have to make it so you smoke less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Jasus I voted for cigs and it's now level 103-103!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Jasus I voted for cigs and it's now level 103-103!

More and more cigarette smokers are moving to rollies for financial reasons, a trend I'd expect to continue as the price of cigarettes continues to rise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Hierro_4

Once you get used to rollies it's hard to go back. A normal cigarette just doesn't feel the same any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭bitch please

Hierro_4 wrote: »
    Once you get used to rollies it's hard to go back. A normal cigarette just doesn't feel the same any more.

i know exactly what you mean a cigarettes just feels too big and its harder to get a drag when you get used to rollies also the taste and smell is better

Advertisement