Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you were told we ain't alone...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Katarn1

CaraFawn wrote: »
    What would be your reaction if you were told by governments leaders we ain't alone in the universe and that we have been visited and studied for many milenium and that our military capabilities are regularly reviewed/assessed and finally that those visitors intentions are unknown.

This is a genuine question, so just imagine this is real and try to explain what would you do or think.

No one else suspicious of the OP? My guess is he's sussing out a "human reaction" for the other aliens. Like in that South Park where they test mankind by sending the alien criminal to the planet.

A far better test would be to post on boards.ie and see how people respond. So far....i dont think we're gonna be invited to the Galactic Confederation lads. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

If the Aliens had any sense they would land on earth , hammer a wooden sign into ground with ' not fit for Alien habitation ' and bugger off back home

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

i wouldn't believe them - even if they did exist out there somewhere, we aint never going there and they aint never coming here

So you reckon we will be going there and they will be coming here.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I'd round up everyone who's last name is Kirk and let them deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I would try my luck with some of the hot alien babes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

CaraFawn wrote: »
    I don't know mate, up to you. What do you think you would do in your life, straight away. Would you change anything?

Some are saying Chaos would rise on earth and that societies will collapse.

Why would this happen? Is their any logic to this? Life would continue as normal for the majority of people not involved directly with the aliens. Military budgets probably would increase thats it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

I'd ask them why they bothered their arses taking Elvis? He wasn't that good to begin with tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Enderol

i think frankie boyle has a perfect response to what should be done if aliens were watching. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMZJxmwgRco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

get Mary Harney to eat all the swans and then say "ha, that 80 billion mile trip to save your species was a waste of time!...anyone want to watch the box set of V?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

That_Guy wrote: »

so you must be a Lady Gaga fan?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

i'd try to steal some of their space cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I'd round up everyone who's last name is Kirk and let them deal with it.
    That_Guy wrote: »

You've found your kirk.

Advertisement