Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People with Huge ear rings/ear stretching

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

ChewChew wrote: »
    and to make it worse. . . . . your ginger.

For shame young William. For shame.
    Oi leave Willy alone, ShooShoo :P

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Will wrote: »
    Yeah should really just grab an AK47 and find a clock tower somewhere

How big are your lobes now dude?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

*feels naked without piercings and stretched septum*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

*feels naked without piercings and stretched septum*

You have it easy Raze. Will and I just had to mug a granny.

Gauge wrote: »
    You have it easy Raze. Will and I just had to mug a granny.
    For now....I've been conemplating a stretch I haven't seen before so I've to go talk to a piercer to see if it'll work or not :)

Then the grannies had best beware cos if I start that piercing life again there'll be no stopping me :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Wasn't too bad for a first attempt was it Gauge? We didn't get hurt, got a cool deck of playing cards (awesome for bridge) and some coinage, unfortunately she didn't have any short cake on her. I told her next time to have it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I have my lobes stretched to 11mm. I only started last summer, im 25 and who gives a shít what they will look like when im 65 or 70. Thats as stupid as people saying similar things about tattoo's, "oh, but they will look ridiculous when you're older". No they fúcking wont because 90% of people my age will have them too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 GodSaveTheQueen

Melion wrote: »
    I have my lobes stretched to 11mm. I only started last summer, im 25 and who gives a shít what they will look like when im 65 or 70. Thats as stupid as people saying similar things about tattoo's, "oh, but they will look ridiculous when you're older". No they fúcking wont because 90% of people my age will have them too.

That is a sound argument if ever I heard one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I like cake but not so much short cake. I prefer a nice cream sponge me.

Yes. I am a deviant!

Insurgent wrote: »
    I like cake but not so much short cake. I prefer a nice cream sponge me.

Yes. I am a deviant!

I just need this post for a sig?

We all have our cake needs.

• Advertisement

How good are you at running in a given direction, usually in the opposite direction of members of the gardaí?

That is a sound argument if ever I heard one.
    How about this, We'll all be old and wrinkly, difference is we'll have coloured wrinkles and some piercings.
    You on the other hand will be there in your nice woolly jumper with your cup of tea still being judgemental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

:rolleyes: Feckin' plainskins.

How about this, We'll all be old and wrinkly, difference is we'll have coloured wrinkles and some piercings.
    You on the other hand will be there in your nice wolly jumper with your cup of tea still being judgemental.

But I am not judgemental. Just asking questions and querying answers.

Is that a crime?

But I am not judgemental. Just asking questions and querying answers.

Is that a crime?
    Ah but you are, so far you've assumed only 16-21 year olds have them, that we don't think about what we're doing and what it'll be like in the future.

Do you smoke, drink, drive??

All these can be alot more damaging to your health.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I should probably just quit my job as a care assistant and take up robbing banks and old women. We can set up our own bridge club Gauge, we can have tea and short cake.
    Nah, I've seen the error of my ways.

Quitting my job in the morning. There's a nice old woman up the road, she's an easy target. Can start off small and work my way up. Gotta live up to my stereotype I suppose

No, no Will! You're going about this all wrong. If you wanna hit the oldies, you should keep your job as a care assistant, but just get a transfer to an old folks home, there'll literally be hundreds of them to choose from. And just think, you'll be able to rob all the sweets and biccies the relatives bring.

I can be your stretchie-eared contact in the banking side of things. I'm sure a bit of pilfering would be easy enough for me considering I've got access to hundreds of thousands every day. I'll stick a €2 coin in each lobe on the way out every day. It might take a while, but eventually we'll build up a nice stash. Although, as soon as suspicions arise of the theft, the finger of blame will naturally point to me, and my ear tunnels :(

Ah but you are, so far you've assumed only 16-21 year olds have them, that we don't think about what we're doing and what it'll be like in the future.

Do you smoke, drink, drive??

All these can be alot more damaging to your health.

Do you have a mature point to make, one that a 16- 21 year old wouldn't?

I smoke, I drink, I drive. Sometimes all at once.

I don't drill a hole in my ear that will leave it hanging off my shoulder in 15 years nor do I get my mots name tattooed on my forehead.

I did have my ear pierced once but took it out for an interview and never had it in since but the hole be it so tiny is still there.

Your point?

I don't drill a hole in my ear that will leave it hanging off my shoulder in 15 years nor do I get my mots name tattooed on my forehead.

I did have my ear pierced once but took it out for an interview and never had it in since but the hole be it so tiny is still there.

Your point?

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Did it enter your head that the hole will close up if you take the tunnel/plug out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Just because I decided to stretch my lobes doesn't instantly mean I'm some "grade A" waster, or angsty teen.

It just happened to work out that way, ey? :P

I think it looks cool on some people, it's just another form of body art and self-expression.

Your point?
    1. Shows how resposible you are.
    2. Drill??? You think we drill holes??? Jesus man educate yourself.

• Advertisement

It just happened to work out that way, ey? :P

I think it looks cool on some people, it's just another form of body art and self-expression.

I know where you live.

Gang it's time to up the stakes!!

Melion wrote: »
    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Did it enter your head that the hole will close up if you take the tunnel/plug out?

eh, the hole won't close up. Do you know anything about the subject? :confused:

I am lost for words, really.

1. Shows how resposible you are.
    2. Drill??? You think we drill holes??? Jesus man educate yourself.

Oh you have me there, oh, well done. I said Drill.

my bad.

Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Good. Maybe you'll shut up now?

The hole can close, but it's very dependant on how fast you stretch, the structure of the lobe itself and luck too. I've met a woman who's ears shrunk from 1", and others who are stuck with small holes. It's usually around the 6mm - 8mm mark which is the point of no return for lobes.

That's funny cos my septum completely close from a 6mm hole to nothing, it appears you know nothing about the subject, surprisingly I expected as much.

Ha ha, nice signature GodSaveTheQueen

Wonder how they found that one out *whistles innocently*

That's funny cos my septum completely close from a 6mm hole to nothing, it appears you know nothing about the subject, surprisingly I expected as much.

I hate to cast dispersions but I think you are lying to back up your claim.

Obviously I can't prove that.

Why the hate?

I have my ears stretched, you dont. At a guess, i know more about the subject than you do. A friend of mine had his ears stretched to 20mm, they are now closed up to pin-hole sized holes. If you didnt know he had them stretched before you wouldnt even notice it.

• Advertisement

Ha ha, nice signature GodSaveTheQueen

Wonder how they found that one out *whistles innocently*
    Usually people who go to sigpo deserve to have needles stuck into their skin.....crap what can we do to you!?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement