Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else planning on saucing tonight to score leaving certs getting their results?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

donster79 wrote: »
    mmm leaving certs with their pert, skinny, tight little bodies and nice skin
    Too far...possibly

most of them were big orange yokes anyway, the kind that are born an aul-one....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

I had miine last night.....went to the cinema with my bf, had a few drinks at my friends gig, left town about 12:30, went to my bf's parents, ahd drinks with them. Went home, Xbox, 3in1 some beer....all in all a sucessful night without any drunken mishaps...always good

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

DigiGal wrote: »
    I had miine last night.....went to the cinema with my bf, had a few drinks at my friends gig, left town about 12:30, went to my bf's parents, ahd drinks with them. Went home, Xbox, 3in1 some beer....all in all a sucessful night without any drunken mishaps...always good

a foursome.......always good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

DigiGal wrote: »

That doesn't sound slutty at all. I demand my belief in slutty jungwans back.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

just back, scored 2 but felt a bit odd in the nightclub... a bit weird alright. young uns def hotter these days though and lads taller, it's like they're yanks.

yeah, won't be doing it again next year.

i'm stuck with the mid 20s fat irish hairy ones. ah well.

"Scored"? You mean kissed? Wow! amazing! Kissed 2 drunk kids! Sounds like a wild night, Ben Stiller and Will Ferrell will be making a film about that one soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Quint wrote: »
    "Scored"? You mean kissed? Wow! amazing! Kissed 2 drunk kids! Sounds like a wild night, Ben Stiller and Will Ferrell will be making a film about that one soon.

If he stays with girls this time, it could be movie material.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I drank lots of bubbly-stayed sober- had 2 Jagerbombs- stayed sober. Went to Crawdaddy which didn't fill up until pretty late as everyone was in Tripod. Met a maths teacher from our school there which was....odd.

Were any of you "legends" the guys I saw out last night? The guys who appeared to be in the club on their own and would dance up behind every girl in a circle of girls then move on to another group when it became painfully obvious the girls were well aware of his sleaziness?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Piste wrote: »
    I drank lots of bubbly-stayed sober- had 2 Jagerbombs- stayed sober. Went to Crawdaddy which didn't fill up until pretty late as everyone was in Tripod. Met a maths teacher from our school there which was....odd.

Were any of you "legends" the guys I saw out last night? The guys who appeared to be in the club on their own and would dance up behind every girl in a circle of girls then move on to another group when it became painfully obvious the girls were well aware of his sleaziness?
    i gather from that rant that you're a girl.

hello..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,378 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Hmnnnn taking advantage of young inebriated women with their guard down....... never cool.
    So are drunk young lads fair game? the OP never said what he was after, sounds like he's not too choosy.

Advertisement