Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else planning on saucing tonight to score leaving certs getting their results?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Hmnnnn taking advantage of young inebriated women with their guard down....... never cool.

Your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I'll just leave this here

CLICK

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Hmnnnn taking advantage of young inebriated women with their guard down....... never cool.

Dude..
    That's my bread and butter..

Have you never had "I'm going to find a way of making my daddy angry" sex?
    It's fantastic.

Drunk Leaving certers FTW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

WeeBushy wrote: »
    Your loss.

No not really.
    Wazdakka wrote: »
    Dude..
    That's my bread and butter..

Have you never had "I'm going to find a way of making my daddy angry" sex?
    It's fantastic.

Drunk Leaving certers FTW!!

Well I guess it all depends on what age you are, there are cut off points!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

No not really.

Fine, then it just betters the odds for the rest of us! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Thank God someone has the sense to raise the tone of this thread :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭t-ha

To the OP - you should be ashamed of yourself! Trying to score an inebriated young girl like that...

...unless obviously you're trying to score a bunch of them for a big orgy, in which case you're putting the challenge back in so it's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

*Waits for the "should be starting college this week but I'm preggers because I got pissed on results night thread"*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭twinytwo

most of the weirdos guys out tonight trying to get it on with a drunk teenager are usually the guys who can not/are unable to get any.... sad really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

I could have sworn this exact thread came up this time last year..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,991 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Irishcrx wrote: »
    I could have sworn this exact thread came up this time last year..

Probably started by the same OP, who only goes out on Leaving Cert results night:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Probably started by the same OP, who only goes out on Leaving Cert results night:eek:
    No. I started it last year :D

LINK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

mawk wrote: »
    there was not a single 19 year old in my 6th year, so either you were a bit slow, or its been quite a while since you were in school.. id put the mean 6th year age at 17.5

(jailbait)

Once transition year became the norm, the age of leaving cert students rose over 18. I was 18 when I did the Leaving and I would have been one the younger in the class

Oh and totally go for them...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I was going to go out tonight. Think I will pass :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

twinytwo wrote: »
    most of the weirdos guys out tonight trying to get it on with a drunk teenager are usually the guys who can not/are unable to get any.... sad really

The armchair psychology forum is that way =====>

• Registered Users Posts: 23,991 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Quazzie wrote: »
    No. I started it last year :D

LINK

Are you still hiding from the girl's axe-wielding dad?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Don't have Sky Sports back in the gaff so will be going out to watch the footie. Might hang around after tho.

Limerick will be hopping tonight...........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

yeah, that's the reason. nothing to do with the fact that 18 year olds havn't yet turned into fat irish women, and ruined their face with fags, etc, etc

give em a few years though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Will from The inbetweeners put it best..

"Thats still sounds a little bit rapey"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Tell us some!!!

ah nothing special. went on a date with this leaving cert from an all girls school in a certain part of the country and she'd some stories.

-2 of her friends when they were 14 got into a nightclub in the city, and lost their virginity to two 21 year olds up against the wall in a closeby alleyway
    - these all-girls school ladies don't know much lads except this gay lad from another school. but they're mad for riding. so 6 of them lost their cherries to the gay guy after nights out! what a legend.

and a friend of mine rode an 18 year old hairdresser just out of leaving cert who 'told him' she's rode 16 lads and named them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

ah nothing special. went on a date with this leaving cert from an all girls school in a certain part of the country and she'd some stories.

-2 of her friends when they were 14 got into a nightclub in the city, and lost their virginity to two 21 year olds up against the wall in a closeby alleyway
    - these all-girls school ladies don't know much lads except this gay lad from another school. but they're mad for riding. so 6 of them lost their cherries to the gay guy after nights out! what a legend.

and a friend of mine rode an 18 year old hairdresser just out of leaving cert who 'told him' she's rode 16 lads and named them all.

That guy gets around

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Quazzie wrote: »
    I'll just leave this here

CLICK

No one ever questions why he is in a young girls house with a camera crew:confused:Iam on to him.......

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'm headin out tonight, cos a lot of my friends and my girlfriend are getting their results. Barcode...eugh.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Ah they fell for that old cherry :D

Aye probably will head out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Ah they fell for that old cherry :D

Aye probably will head out
    thank god im not the only person who saw that.

who falls for the gay friend pitty ride these days? were alone together blah blah.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Wooderson: "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

no their usually the guys who already have a girlfirend who's working tomorrow and not out tonight.They will head out and get themselves a better looking girl who's willing to do whatever they want.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

yeah, that's the reason. nothing to do with the fact that 18 year olds havn't yet turned into fat irish women, and ruined their face with fags, etc, etc

give em a few years though

Ah yes, the mantra of the guy who can't score

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I was the youngest in my year and I've just turned 17. Make of that what you will.

Advertisement