Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets get smashed

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    It is true. I covet your boyfriend, he's got it going on in a gangly-18 year old boy kinda way. ;)
    I wasn't aware I told you my boyfriends age and structure....Most people in this forum don't seem to grasp that 18 is an adult.....most people are college students and very well developed not gangly little boys..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

super-rush wrote: »
    So that means you were 10 when you started secondary school and 2 when you started primary school. Or am i missing something here???

skipped junior+senior infants, started secondary at 10 all right, skipped 4th+5th year, had a year off before LC
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

bluewolf wrote: »
    skipped junior+senior infants, started secondary at 10 all right, skipped 4th+5th year, had a year off before LC
    :)

I smell a rat..

:P

Advertisement