Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets get smashed

Options
  • 12-08-2009 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭

Leaving Cert results are out tomorrow, prepare for the hysterical stories in the papers and on the news about rampant teenagers drinking too much and the likes. I know Carlow is going to be messy tomorrow, cops everywhere, drunken 17yr old girls wandering the streets alone.

What did you do when you got yours?

I had work the next morning so i had to wait until the weekend and i went out with a few of the lads. I couldn't have been arsed following the herd to the usual pre arranged parties by pubs/niteclubs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I got drunk, ate Burger King and went home.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Got food,went to work,had a couple drinks after.Thats about it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Went to my pals house with all the girls and had a few drinks. It was great. We went out at the weekend then to celebrate to avoid the whole LC buzz in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Can't remember, that long ago. Think I got pissed, so therefor can't remember!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

Went out, had a few drinks, it was a decent enough time, except at the end where one girl in our group cried due to worry over her results not being great.

Ah well!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

im hitting the barcode
    though hopefully ill be tipsy before getting there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

I'm getting mine tomorrow so I'll let ya know ;D
    Judging by todays standards most of em will be on E and Coke seen as they are ****faced and riding for the Junior cert results!
    At least we are locked up in the pubs instead of roaming the streets annoying you folk....well at least us of agers anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I was 17 and couldn't go out. Instead, I went home and fell asleep at about 9pm because I was completely knackered for some reason.

Not quite the memorable night I had envisioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I got fuuuuuuuuuuuuuked and it was fun (from what I remember anyways) oh wells!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Think we went to an over 18's disco, but they were strict on ID so only a few of us got in, i think it was a good night, but cant remember it was too long ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

super-rush wrote: »
    Leaving Cert results are out tomorrow, prepare for the hysterical stories in the papers and on the news about rampant teenagers drinking too much and the likes. I know Carlow is going to be messy tomorrow, cops everywhere, drunken 17yr old girls wandering the streets alone.
    What did you do when you got yours?

I had work the next morning so i had to wait until the weekend and i went out with a few of the lads. I couldn't have been arsed following the herd to the usual pre arranged parties by pubs/niteclubs.

Thanks for the heads up! Will look out for those after the Ireland match around Carlow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Session - orgy - expensive restaurant - Fine clothes - club in LA - orgy - bed

Stevecw wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up! Will look out for those after the Ireland match around Carlow!

Look out for??? Jesus, you have obviously never been to Carlow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Look out for??? Jesus, you have obviously never been to Carlow.

I live in Carlow so i'm there always!! Maybe look out for was not the best choice of words!!
    But i'll see them at some stage hopefully :D

Stevecw wrote: »
    I live in Carlow so i'm there always!! Maybe look out for was not the best choice of words!!
    But i'll see them at some stage hopefully :D

Ha, Look out your window right now mate and youll probably see a dozen of em, half of which will be pregnant, the other half will be ridin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

I didn't do anything.

Think I just stayed at home on the interent. Alone. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

i got drunk ended up in the local paper and grabbed some young ones hole all nite

happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I went for steak and chips with my mate and his family in the algarve, then went for pints and then to a club... I remember my mates family asking if I wanted to use their phone to ring my parents for my results, I said it wasn't that important :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

So eh..... not for any particular reason or anything but..... eh where are all the drunk 18 year old girls celebrating responsibly students going to be tonight?

It's for...... research. Yeah, that'll do. Research.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

I honestly can't remember what I did to celebrate the Leaving results. That means either it was really, really good or really, really ****.

• Advertisement

nuxxx wrote: »
    i got drunk ended up in the local paper and grabbed some young ones hole all nite

happy days
    I'm going for a spread in the Sun myself..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

DigiGal wrote: »
    I'm going for a spread in the Sun myself..

It's not that sunny out today but I'm sure some lucky young fellah will give you a spread up in Stephen's Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

I was in Spain,got drunk got laid by some cork lass,went out clubbing with for a few nights after that till she dumped me for losing a sangria drinking competition...If you ever tasted that stuff you will know why i lost..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Got drunk on a few cans of cider in a pub that allowed underagers for some odd reason..then we eh..well, didn't do anything because we couldn't get in anywhere else.

savage night :rolleyes:

re: drunken 17 year old girls walking alone...nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I collected my results and went home, had to work the next morning so I didn't head out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Just got my results, heading to Tripod tonight, should be fun!

Got mine this morning...Chuffed, sorted for college
    No plans as of yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

Staying at home - don't want to be the only sober one, the one who gets landed with minding everyone else to make sure they don't get killed or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

the whole year went out together for drinks and talked about the funny things that happened throughout our school days.The last time we were all together,seems like a lifetime ago now.

• Advertisement

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    It's not that sunny out today but I'm sure some lucky young fellah will give you a spread up in Stephen's Green.
    I'm a bit old to be hanging around in parks and I don't think my boyfriend of 6 years would be happy with that tbh.
    I have more respect for myself than to get drunk and rode by some loser in a park,
    I got 550 like

Advertisement