Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cup of tea

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Really hot, with a bit of milk...and preferably a chocolate biscuit. Chocolate hobnobs or chocolate polos. Yes please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Lyons ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Shelga

How has no one mentioned the Tim Tam slam??! My god it's pure heaven. You bite off corners of the tim tam then suck up the tea and shove it in your mouth before it melts- it is indescribable! So much better than your twix and penguin straws :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Niamho! wrote: »
    I'd like to be able to drink Coffee. I LOVE the smell of Coffee but i can't drink it.

I love the smell too but just hate the taste!! Weird :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

Do they still make those pink wafer biscuits?. Used to fight in my house over them.oh memories

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Do they still make those pink wafer biscuits?. Used to fight in my house over them.oh memories

They do indeed! They stock them in most shops :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

They do indeed! They stock them in most shops :D

Good stuff I just remember around christmas would have about 50 tins of biscuits and everyone just wanted those lovely pink ones! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

My MIL is very fond of the pink wafer biscuits. Must remember to pick some up the next time I visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭JennyAnt

A Tunnocks Tea Cake!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

The onl time I drink tea is when I have http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2371/1682178974_c4ae9f10cd.jpg to go with it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement