Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speedo Trunks Banned from Alton Towers

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

dannym08 wrote: »
    and what means would they be?

Mini depth charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,975 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Wertz wrote: »
    Mini depth charges.

Suicide budgies:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Seems women are included, well a bit.

From the actual site, not the press
    http://www.altontowers.com/waterpark/facilities/
    Please be aware: suitable swimwear must be worn at all times within the Alton Towers Waterpark, therefore excessively tight trunks and thong bikini briefs are not permitted.

I don't get the "therefore" logic there. Also should they not be insisting on padded bras & gussets, heaven forfend a hard nipple or cameltoe is showing.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/aug/10/alton-towers-speedo-ban
    It is not yet clear whether male bikini waxing, or the full back, sack and crack is being contemplated. Alton Towers said not only men were involved – some women bathers had turned up wearing thongs.

So far Alton Towers has not announced any further clothing guidelines for its toddlers' paddling pool, recklessly named The Little Leak

At least they have been doing vigorous testing on the tops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

WindSock wrote: »
    Maybe the men wearing them were getting into too much trouble when the 'S' wore off.

By the power vested in me by a text vote on Sky News, I pronounce you GUILTY of paedophilia!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Wait...so they want men to wax as well? What in the blue hell? Since when did hair become something offensive or a potential source of fright for children? What does hiding all this realism from children actually achieve in the long term?
    This place should start banning kids altogether...I mean it's the parents and adults who are paying in... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

There's no consistency of enforcement of the rule though, I tried to go in the pool without my Speedos and they put me out. Make up your minds. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dr_H_Lecter

speedos are for paedos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭clinchy

great way to show off the package without being arrestd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

clinchy wrote: »
    great way to show off the package without being arrestd

It seems this week is "Crackdown on Swim week" I wonder what take the Muslims will have of this in France.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Behold one of the most retarded aspects of western civilisation: Prudery and a paranoid aversion to all things even remotely connected to sex.

• Advertisement
Advertisement