Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest compliment you've been paid

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Best compliment ever... "You're some woman with a shotgun."

I was (and still am) chuffed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Your the best mammy in the whole world:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

That_Guy wrote: »
    I'd feel very privileged if someone had a **** whilst thinking about me. Nice to be thought about.
    I can send my email address by pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

"I'm surprised at you"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Conor108 wrote: »
    "I'd say you're the second best priest in Ireland"

My dad's the best one :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

A friend of mine once told me that he was glad I was glad I wasnt dead! A bit strange but it made me feel all warm and gooey!

I used to work with this lady, and someone very close to me used to visit for lunch.
    She took him aside one day, and gave him a lecture on what an awesome person I was.
    I was mortified at the time.
    He has was always ridiculiously proud of me, and he has passed away since.
    I'm quite low key about these things.
    So now I'm glad that someone told him that his pride in me wasn't misplaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

Hmm the best compliment I ever got was by a pervy 30 year old man when I was 16.

"Jaysus they're some set of twin towers you have, nice too" :eek:

My brother was standing beside me at the time, he wasn't too impressed.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

"Good job this week, heres an extra 50euro"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

"You're a good listener".

OR "Your hair is really soft". Followed by someone trying to rub my head some more. Not in a pleasant way. (I know some very strange people. Or some very drunk people to be more accurate).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

Was told i was a natural leader before, which was nice :)

Also the shocked looks on the faces of people i haven't seen in years as the chubby lil class clown strolls in with his sexy body and attractive friend is priceless... Without fail they assume we're roidin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Without fail they assume we're roidin'

It appears my malicious plan to destroy your life by starting some rumours may not have actually worked...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

"[My name] is the nicest young man. He always stops to carry my shopping/have a word with me even if he's with his friends"

- Spoken by my elderly neighbour to my folks in front of a load of people at some house party before she moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Nuggles

You're tits on legs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

someone told me once that they didn't think i was a bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

A mentally challenged girl called me sexy outside McDonalds in Galway once and licked my hand...no joke!..I thought it was nice, her mother said it must be the best compliment I got all day. Best ever really!...and yes I get she was mentally challenged and her judgement may have been a bit off..yar yar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

All these thanks

<

They are a good compliment. Four and a half thousand people I have made laugh, helped or given good advice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

An English friend of mine told me I have a beautiful accent :)

Advertisement