Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest compliment you've been paid

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

Sorry, I'm not one of those mean lanky people. But sure, when you're born 5'9'' you tend to get a bit sensitive about your Stretch Armstrong like appearance.

That is true, lanky doesn't build muscle.

Nice to see a girl on afterhours or just a lady name...unless your a dude, in which case, deepest apologies and what the feck were you thinking using a name like *giggles*!?

I am most definitely a lady, no really, I am. And I don't really know what I was doing choosing a name like *giggles*. It was probably something I had just heard someone saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

I got paid 100 euro after sex.

No, don't do that. You might get me!!!!!

It was the lankiest looking thing on the first page of a google search for "lanky"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Nice to see a girl on afterhours or just a lady name...

Right, worst compliment I've received! Milktwosugars doesn't acknowledge that I'm a lady :(

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭milktwosugars

*giggles* wrote: »
    I am most definitely a lady, no really, I am. And I don't really know what I was doing choosing a name like *giggles*. It was probably something I had just heard someone saying.

Well, it's a nice name either way. Kind of like me, I was giving my tea order when I picked mine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Fugly

Not paid to me personally but they deserve a mention.

"you don't sweat much for a fat bird"*

"you dance well for a fat girl"*

* I have witnessed both being said to women. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

Sorry, I'm not one of those mean lanky people. But sure, when you're born 5'9'' you tend to get a bit sensitive about your Stretch Armstrong like appearance.

That is true, lanky doesn't build muscle.

Nice to see a girl on afterhours or just a lady name...unless your a dude, in which case, deepest apologies and what the feck were you thinking using a name like *giggles*!?
    Jesus you were born 5 foot nine!!! :pac:

Well, it's a nice name either way. Kind of like me, I was giving my tea order when I picked mine.

What about "twosugarsandenoughmilkforaspanishtan"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

when you're born 5'9''

Did your mother get a plaque at the hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

m@cc@ wrote: »

to leave

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭the_dark_side

that I was very attractive, was well hung and could go for hours :) (not joking)

that I was very attractive, was well hung and could go for hours :) (not joking)

Well hung? Who says that anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

to leave
    m@cc@ wrote: »
    Zing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Well hung? Who says that anymore?

Not you? You've clearly been going to the wrong places. :cool:

Right, worst compliment I've received! Milktwosugars doesn't acknowledge that I'm a lady :(

:pac:

Oh no, I just...well like....maybe thought that pikachucheeks was some sort of sexual act. Forgot about pokemon. But hello ladyfriend!!! Doth be a brilliant morning for taking a turn and perhaps some arts and crafts this afternoon.

Not you? You've clearly been going to the wrong places. :cool:

The fact that I'm not a man would suggest the fact that I don't go around saying "I'm well hung"

Did your mother get a plaque at the hospital?

Several...the village threw her a parade. I even had my own float. Wimeen from all over the towns made me a lovely pink baby grow...took 7 balls of wool and 21 hours.

Jesus you were born 5 foot nine!!! :pac:

Eh...no....See, I really don't get sarcasm, so you do know this is probably physiologicaly impossible, for humans?

I beg your pardon... I meant that I have a large shlong, John Thomas etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Wimeen from all over the towns made me a lovely pink baby grow...took 7 balls of wool and 21 hours.

I do not understand what this means.

• Advertisement

Are you for real? Honestly? Why can't you just use the correct term for it. By saying things like that, it just proves your immaturity. Be mature and call it what it is.

I do not understand what this means.

A particular word or the whole general thing?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sounds like women from around her town spent 21 hours knitting to make some clothing thing for her spawn

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Are you for real? Honestly? Why can't you just use the correct term for it. By saying things like that, it just proves your immaturity. Be mature and call it what it is.

Super soaker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Oh no, I just...well like....maybe thought that pikachucheeks was some sort of sexual act. Forgot about pokemon. But hello ladyfriend!!! Doth be a brilliant morning for taking a turn and perhaps some arts and crafts this afternoon.

A sexual act!? :eek: I have large rosy cheeks I]on my face[/I like Pikachu :(

Yes to the arts and crafts!

Tinkywinky :D

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭chats

That_Guy wrote: »
    And at what point did you wake up. ;)

no genuinely this happened...hard to believe i know! something tells me she was telling the truth...bit of a character that one:p

Sounds like women from around her town spent 21 hours knitting to make some clothing thing for her spawn

Bang goes the nail...but I was born normal like...feck this sarcasm lark anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

A particular word or the whole general thing?

I'm gonna be honest witcha milkey - do you mind if I call you milkey? Milkey, the whole thing is completely bewildering to me imo.

Giving 'it' its technical term, is clinical and scientific... I am not a German... Pen is mightier then the sword

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Fugly

.took 7 balls of wool and 21 hours.

Lies!, it would take way more than 7 balls, she's not being sincere!!:eek:

Advertisement