Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enter here--Boards Fantasy Premier league 2009/10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

$20 sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Connie - no account at the moment with PS. Is it possible to send it via Full Tilt?

Thanks.

Ive no FT account. Can do Boyles or Paddy Power Poker if that suits. If not, gimme a ring and we'll try to sort something out for you.

Connie 087-2833343

Monies received from White Knight and Glowingmind. Code pm'ed to both.

Connie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishKestrel

connie147 wrote: »
    Ive no FT account. Can do Boyles or Paddy Power Poker if that suits. If not, gimme a ring and we'll try to sort something out for you.

Connie 087-2833343

Have a Paddy Poker Poker account - can send the money through that.
    Just let me know the PPP "Nickname". What do I need to enter in the "Player Transfer Code" box? Is it $20 or €20?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Money sent on boyles connie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Money sent from larrys_mutt on Stars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

$20 just shipped on stars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

$ in. PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Can somebody pm me the code?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

likewise

• Advertisement

RasTa wrote: »
    $20 just shipped on stars.

Can you pm me your stars name for confirmation please?

Connie

Monies recieved and code pm'ed to Swar, NickyoD, Rath2gar, RasTa and Hoki.

44 in so far.

Connie

Monies received and codes sent.
    OK,
    Ive received monies from the following and the code has been sent to them. (If ive forgotten you, you'll let me know I'm sure)

Ollieboy
    Derrence
    Connie147
    Kakak1
    Piercehard (+ Owlszat)
    Yuleretired
    The Giant
    KevIrl
    PKaces
    Iago
    Mrs Iago
    Flushdraw
    Kilmee00
    Hotspur
    Allinstevie
    Dearg81
    Dannydiamond
    Tony Montana

CHD
    V1 Bear
    Irish Iron
    Dead Parrot
    FedFrank2
    Eggie
    Kayroo
    Newbie2
    Enzo Schifo
    Quadfours
    Juan Pabloh
    Jimmii
    Rattled77
    The C Kid
    Therealzuppy
    Fishyboy123
    Tribezz
    Shano_88
    White Knight
    Glowingmind
    Rath2gar
    NickyoD
    Swar
    Hoki
    RasTa
    Bohsman
    Bazwin
    Davey Devil
    TheBlackThing

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

$20 sent from oscarf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

I'm going to bring forward the closing date to 15 Aug 12:45. Someone mention to me it was unfair to allow people to join at week 4 as this would allow them to enter the best performing team etc.

So from today the closing date will be 15 Aug 12:45 which is the start of the premiership.

Maybe Connie you could edit the heading on this thread to show the new closing date or start a new thread so nobody misses out.

Only 3 days to gooooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

You only have until 11.30am that morning to get a team sorted as Gamesweek1 closes at that time.

Ollieboy wrote: »
    I'm going to bring forward the closing date to 15 Aug 12:45. Someone mention to me it was unfair to allow people to join at week 4 as this would allow them to enter the best performing team etc.

So from today the closing date will be 15 Aug 12:45 which is the start of the premiership.

Maybe Connie you could edit the heading on this thread to show the new closing date or start a new thread so nobody misses out.

Only 3 days to gooooo.

Hi Ollie,
    Im not sure you have to be that drastic! If you want to change the entry date, give members until the end of the 1st week to join.I dont see the advantage of waiting 4 weeks to enter, if it was an advantage, some of the lads already entered needn'y enter a team until then.

You can ask the mods to change the titt=le of this thread to show the new closing date. How about 22nd August?, or go with the 15th if you think thats better.

Connie

Monies received from bohsman. Code pm'ed.

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Anyone want in a Poker head to head league?

No fee or anything just for shítzngiggles and de honour. Basically you will be playing another boardsie every week, the guy with the highest score gets 3 points, 1 point each if its a draw

6872-232138 is the code

Hi Ollie,
    Im not sure you have to be that drastic! If you want to change the entry date, give members until the end of the 1st week to join.I dont see the advantage of waiting 4 weeks to enter, if it was an advantage, some of the lads already entered needn'y enter a team until then.

You can ask the mods to change the titt=le of this thread to show the new closing date. How about 22nd August?, or go with the 15th if you think thats better.

Connie

I didn't think it was a problem either, but if someone sets up multiple teams and than in week 4 decides to join and enters there best team, than thats a big advantage. We can always take it case by case, but I'm sure most people will already have there teams enter. I've no problem leaving it for 1 week. I'm sure common sense will pervail so for the moment lets go with the date and if anyone wants to join afterwards up to 1 week we'll admit them if its a honest mistake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

$20 sent on Stars, same username.

Ollieboy wrote: »
    I didn't think it was a problem either, but if someone sets up multiple teams and than in week 4 decides to join and enters there best team, than thats a big advantage. We can always take it case by case, but I'm sure most people will already have there teams enter. I've no problem leaving it for 1 week. I'm sure common sense will pervail so for the moment lets go with the date and if anyone wants to join afterwards up to 1 week we'll admit them if its a honest mistake.

Hi Ollie,
    I was looking at it slightly differently to you. What your saying makes perfect sense in that scenario, but what Im saying is that if a boardie want to enter late (say after 3 weeks), he has to enter a team with 0 (ZERO) points and start from scratch, 3 weeks behind everyone else. Otherwise, his late entry shouldnt be accepted.

But you started this thread, so you gotta make the tough decisions. You might pm a mod and asdk him to put a closing date on the thread title.

Connie

Monies received from davey Devil and Bazwin. Code pm'ed.

Connie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishKestrel

$20 sent via Pokerstars. PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Hi Ollie,
    I was looking at it slightly differently to you. What your saying makes perfect sense in that scenario, but what Im saying is that if a boardie want to enter late (say after 3 weeks), he has to enter a team with 0 (ZERO) points and start from scratch, 3 weeks behind everyone else. Otherwise, his late entry shouldnt be accepted.

But you started this thread, so you gotta make the tough decisions. You might pm a mod and asdk him to put a closing date on the thread title.

Connie

Lads if ye need anything added to the thread title let me know.

I'd agree with Connie fwiw, anyone joining after week 1 should start on 0 points.

On a side note, would ye mind if I added the code for the Head to Head league to the OP? I'll make it clear its not the main league code

KevIRL wrote: »
    Lads if ye need anything added to the thread title let me know.

I'd agree with Connie fwiw, anyone joining after week 1 should start on 0 points.

On a side note, would ye mind if I added the code for the Head to Head league to the OP? I'll make it clear its not the main league code

Hi Kev/Connie,

No thats fine, anyone starting/joining after week 1 can only start with zero points, thats not a problem, I was concern about anyone adding a team thats already been involved since week 1 and already accumulated points etc. So the rule is after week 1 you can add a team but must start with ZERO points. I've no problem with that.

So I will leave the league open and anyone that joins after week 1 will be given the code by Connie after payment.

I've no problem with you adding the code.

Can't wait for Saturdayyyyyyyyy.

Again a big thank you to Connie for all his hardwork in collecting the money and forwarding the codes.

Ollie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Monies received from davey Devil

Connie

well that's the end of the league for another year :D

Can't wait for Saturdayyyyyyyyy.

Again a big thank you to Connie for all his hardwork in collecting the money and forwarding the codes.

Ollie[/quote]

No probs there Ollie. My thanks will come at the end of the season and I'm collecting all the dosh!!! Im really just minding it for myself. Oppossition sucks imo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭TheBlackThing

pm sent Connie

• Advertisement

Monies recieved from TheBlackThing. Code pm'ed. Inski.

Connie

Advertisement