If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 42PFL7404H Availability?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 brophymj

Thanks Ash please add me and I will collect instore on Sat 3rd October all going to plan. Please notify me when its in stock for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

Hi Ash,

Did you get a chance to look at my PM re the 8404 and two 19 inchers?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Ash,

Did you get a chance to look at my PM re the 8404 and two 19 inchers?

Rocksham,

Ash is off today - the lazy git - I think he is trying to get as much sleep as possible into stock before the baby arrives :P - if you copy me on the PM I'll do you a reply asap, (bet I do a better price than Ash as well...)

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

johnmc wrote: »
    Rocksham,

Ash is off today - the lazy git - I think he is trying to get as much sleep as possible into stock before the baby arrives :P - if you copy me on the PM I'll do you a reply asap, (bet I do a better price than Ash as well...)

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks John,

Nicola actually replied to my PM so no worries. She drives a hard bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭phili_g

Hi Ash,

Can you also add me to the waiting list for the 42PFL7404H?

PM sent yesterday evening

Thanks
    Philip

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Philip

I'll put you on my list for the 42PFL7404 and we'll contact you when it's in stock.

The beardy guy (Ian) says thanks for the kind words:)

Cheers
    Ash

Hi Ash,

Any idea when they will be in?

Thanks.

Hi Brophymj

I have one here for you.
    Still on for collection Sat 3rd October - you can collevt it now if you like - its a waiting!

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭macker64

Hi John Mc/Ash,

Can you please advise on your best cash price for the above?

Also, do you have the LED(Backlight) version of the above set in stock yet?

I have tried to order an LG PLASMA from RS in Belfast and I fear at this stage its not going to happen!!

All the best:)

macker64 wrote: »
    Hi John Mc/Ash,

I have tried to order an LG PLASMA from RS in Belfast and I fear at this stage its not going to happen!!

Macker,

Thanks for the post - the retail on the 47PFL9664h is €1999.99 - take off your Philips Shop Boardie discount & you get to €1799.99 - and this includes the 5 year warranty - It's great value as it actually retails at £1799.95 sterling at Richer UK and that's with the standard warranty!

The 46PFL9704H which has just won the EISA Award as best LCD will be with us within the next couple of weeks (we have been promised :D) I understand it will retail at approx €2700 and with your Boardie discount we can do it at just approx €2429 - again with a 5 year warranty.

Hope all the Monitor Audio (including the Golden oldie Monitors are doing well!)

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭GirRobot

Midnight and your still going at it :O

Do you happen to know price details for the 40" 9704?

Thanks

GiR

GirRobot wrote: »
    Midnight and your still going at it :O

Do you happen to know price details for the 40" 9704?

Thanks

GiR

Yep, Midnight - that's what it takes in these times!

40PFL9704H - retail approx €1999.99 less your 10% Philips Shop Boardie discount = €1799.99 - it looks so beautiful by the way it's untrue! Again it's expected to land very soon!

(the 5 year warranty is a give of course as it's a 9 series!)

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Hi Ash,

Thanks see you on Sat 3rd.

macker64 wrote: »
    Hi John Mc/Ash,

Macker,

hopefully you got that PM - Keep us posted if we can assist in any way!

ATB,

John Mc & The Philips Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭macker64

Hi John,
    Thankyou for the prompt reply!! Can I ask you to let me know when the LED backlight set is in stock?
    I would like to see this set in the flesh before I make a final decision!!

All the best, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Ozzie

hi ash and co,

just a query.. very VERY tempted to fork out on the 42" 7404... Whats the very VERY best price at the mo? PM if you want.

Thanks,

Ozzie

Hi Ozzie

The best price on this TV is €809.99 with a 3 Year warranty.
    Very nice TV it is as well....

The next model up, the 42PFL8404 gives you Ambilight and NET TV so you can surf the web via the TV wired into your broadband router.
    This is priced at a tempting €899.99 (Normally €999.99) and has a 4 year warranty.

let me know what you think

Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Hi Ash,

You can ignore my earlier post - just found this one. What is the price on the 37" version of the 7 and 8 series?

Cheers,
    T

Edit: Oops - in my ignorance didn't realise that its not made in 37" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Ozzie

Mmmmmm........

Hi tomcollins97

I can make your choice simpler there....
    The only make the 37" in an 8 Series, The 37PFL8404 and boy is this a excellent TV:)
    If you haven't seen it in action call on in I'll be happy to take you through it.

Price, right we sell 'em at €899.99 in store.
    As you are a Boardie you can avail of our 10% Boards discount so you only need to hand over €809.99 of your hard earned!

You also get a 4 year warranty on the 8 Series TV.

How does that sound to you??

atb
    Ash

• Advertisement

Cheers Ash - realised my stupid mistake after posting :D

Powercity is handier for me to view so one I have decided on size I will be back in touch. First time seeing Richer Sounds on boards and very impressed so would rather give you the business than Power City!

Hi Curious George

Couldnt reach you on your mobile number so have sent PM with info.

Cheers
    Ash
    Hi Ash,

Are you guys offering to price match http://www.thekingprice.com/boutique/fiche_produit.cfm?ref=42PFL7404H&num=11&type=6&code_lg=lg_fr I'd part with my cash today if that was the case! But it's probably too good to be true!

sorry mate

No can do I'm afraid!

Nice try though!

atb
    Ash

God loves a tryer :D - or so they say!

Hi Ash,

Are you guys offering to price match http://www.thekingprice.com/boutique/fiche_produit.cfm?ref=42PFL7404H&num=11&type=6&code_lg=lg_fr I'd part with my cash today if that was the case! But it's probably too good to be true!

I would guess that it may be - given that the TV in the picture is not even a current generation Philips TV!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭iknorr

Hello

Im going to be buying a 42PFL7404H around the 3rd week in January
    Could you give me a price on this?
    Will there be any special offers then?

iknorr wrote: »
    Hello

Im going to be buying a 42PFL7404H around the 3rd week in January
    Could you give me a price on this?
    Will there be any special offers then?

;) Very possibly.....

...the big problem with the 7404 is stock at the moment but it should free up after Christmas - Keep in touch with me and I'll update you with stock and offer.

Thanks a million,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ferdoog

Hi John,

I'm very interested in the 7404 also. Would you think that there would be any possibility of stock arriving before Christmas? Also what current price are you selling them at?

Thanks in advance,
    Graham.

Hi Graham

Stock HAS ARRIVED:D

Fantastic TV and the bigger bro to the award winning 32PFL7404 and little bro to the equally well reviewed 47PFL7404.

I have one of these on display running Blu Ray so call into the shop and I'll give you a demo - keep your credit card handy - you'll need it!

Anyway we sell 'em at €949.99 but you can deduct your 10% Philips SHop Boareds Discount from this price dropping it to €854.99 with a free 3 Year Warranty included.

A word of warning once my current stock gets snapped up, it will be after Christmas before I have anymore so best get that order in eh!

I'm off tomorrow but if you contact us by pm or phone 01 474 0788 and ask for Nicola she will look after you.

thanks for the enquirey

cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭iknorr

Whats the basic warrenty on these tvs. Im seeing all sorts of years ranging from 2 to 5 around the internet.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.