If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 42PFL7404H Availability?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jbolger

Hi,

I'd be interested in taking one of the 42" 7404 lcds off you if you still have them in stock.

Would also possibly be interested in a blu ray player to go with it..

Can you give me some prices please?

Cheers,
    John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Guys

The latest from my rep is I should see the 42PFL7404 over the next few days.
    Stocks are VERY tight on these and so far I can get my paws on enough to meet the 4 Boardies already on my reserved list now.

If anyone else would like one this week best get those orders in quick and I'll see if I can grab more.

Jboger I can do the 42PFL7404 for €800 if you'd like one. I'll get back to you with a price on the BDP3000 a little later.
    If you 'd like to be added to my 7404 hitlist let me know.

cheers folks
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jbolger

Hi Ash,

Yes please do! Let me know when this is in, thanks.

Cheers,
    John

Jbolger

I like to see keen people!
    Your on my list

Will buzz you when they are in

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

fupp it, put me down for one too. recession schmession.
    i'm away in belgium till sunday. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Hi,

I would be interested in one of these aswell.

Hi Guys!

Sorry Sweetie and Anyone we have sold out of this weeks shipment. However we should see these in again next week so I'll put your names first on the List and PM you as soon as we see them.

Thanks a million,

Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

You got some in today did you?

Where am i on this magic list ;)

Hi Guys

I did but they were ALL pre reserved!

The latest list is as follows
    Sweetie
    Anyone
    Mdwexford

I should have more next week - your on my reserved wall will let you know when they arrive in.

thanks Guys

Ash

AshMiller wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I did but they were ALL pre reserved!

The latest list is as follows
    Sweetie
    Anyone
    Mdwexford

I should have more next week - your on my reserved wall will let you know when they arrive in.

thanks Guys

Ash

Not to cause problems but wasnt i on the list ahead of those two guys from this thread on tuesday. Anyway if you get 3 in next week there wont be a problem.

Im eagerly awaiting its arrival at my house you see :D

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mdwexford wrote: »
    Not to cause problems but wasnt i on the list ahead of those two guys from this thread on tuesday. Anyway if you get 3 in next week there wont be a problem.

Im eagerly awaiting its arrival at my house you see :D

Fight, Fight, Fight!

ATB,

John Mc

(PS we are working on getting everyone sorted - I'll post again later today!)

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys apologies for the delay - more 7404's in next week and MDWeford - you're correct but we hope to get E V E R Y O N E on the list sorted within the week!

Anyone seen the 9664 review in What hifi this month?

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

johnmc wrote: »
    Guys apologies for the delay - more 7404's in next week and MDWeford - you're correct but we hope to get E V E R Y O N E on the list sorted within the week!

Anyone seen the 9664 review in What hifi this month?

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John,

Can you give me an all in quote for a 7404 and 2 20 inch flat screen tv's (for the kids bedrooms, not state of the art but reasonable)?

Can you you give me a total cost including delivery to north Dublin?

Thanks

RSR

Hi Rockshamrover

We are offering Boardies the 42PFL7404 at a low low price of €800 at the moment - sells for €1100 instore - good to be a boardie eh!

Your welcome to the very nice 19PFL3404 19" widescreen for €225 each (€250 instore) or the 22PFL3404 (next screen size up) for €290

I have all on show in the Philips Shop

Give me a bell on (01) 474 0788 if you have any questions

Cheers
    Ash

ok Guys

This TV is still as popular as ever!

So to help keep track of everyone who wants one here's my reserve list as of Sunday.

Mdwexford
    Sweetie
    Anyone
    Rockshamrover

I'm happy to add more names to this list:):)
    I'll chase this TV up Tomorrow.

Cheers
    Ash

Any updates Ash??

Hi Guys

Looking like very end of week - once I have something concrete i'll let you all know

atb
    Ash

42PFL7404 reserve list to date

Mdwexford
    Sweetie
    Anyone
    Rockshamrover
    Des123
    Garrison
    Paul Wyse

will pass on stock update one I have confirmation

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

any news? would like this for the weekend?

I see that according to John:

'However in particular with the 42PFL9664 we are now able to offer a 5 year warranty from Monday included in our pricing so hopefully this will ease any worrries.'

Will there be any such warranty included with the 42PFL7404H seeing as Komplett have this at much the same price?

cheers

sweetie wrote: »
    any news? would like this for the weekend?

I see that according to John:

'However in particular with the 42PFL9664 we are now able to offer a 5 year warranty from Monday included in our pricing so hopefully this will ease any worrries.'

Will there be any such warranty included with the 42PFL7404H seeing as Komplett have this at much the same price?

cheers

+1

• Advertisement

Hi Guys

The 42PFL7404 will not make it into us this side of the weekend I'm afraid.

I have contacted all waiting patiently for them via, pm, Phone or text - whatever your desired contact method was!

I should see them early next week I've been told so will post up here when either I collect them or they arrive into me.

have a good weekend folks

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

Hi Ash, whats the price on these including delivery to Meath. Regards, Macnab.

hey McNab

Price pm'd to you.

Stock is due next week - hopefully LOTs due next week

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭J@yK@y

Hello all

I am still trying to figure out if I should put my money towards 42" Plasma or LCD. I think if I go LCD I am leaning towards the 7404 or 8404. Other than Ambilight and Network connection - is there any other advantage to the 8404??

In the meantime, can I please get a quote for the 7404 with the BDP3000 Blu-ray? Please also quote for the 8404 with BDP3000.

Thank you!
    J@yk@y

Hi [EMAIL="J@yk@y"]J@yk@y[/EMAIL]

I've pm'd you the prices on those items.

We have them all on display and would be happy to take you through them if you want to call into the shop.

Your correct in that the 8 series differs over the 7 series by the inclusion of Net TV and Ambilight, also you'll get a 4 year warranty.

Give me a buzz on 474 0788 if I can be of any further help

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

J@yK@y wrote: »
    Hello all

I am still trying to figure out if I should put my money towards 42" Plasma or LCD. I think if I go LCD I am leaning towards the 7404 or 8404. Other than Ambilight and Network connection - is there any other advantage to the 8404??

In the meantime, can I please get a quote for the 7404 with the BDP3000 Blu-ray? Please also quote for the 8404 with BDP3000.

Thank you!
    J@yk@y

Same question Ash

Could you please pm me price

Thanks

Hi Guys

The 42PFL7404 will not make it into us this side of the weekend I'm afraid.

I have contacted all waiting patiently for them via, pm, Phone or text - whatever your desired contact method was!

I should see them early next week I've been told so will post up here when either I collect them or they arrive into me.

have a good weekend folks

Cheers
    Ash

Any news on these, ive gotten my Sky HD in now so im getting reasonably impatient. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

Hi Rockshamrover

We are offering Boardies the 42PFL7404 at a low low price of €800 at the moment - sells for €1100 instore - good to be a boardie eh!

Your welcome to the very nice 19PFL3404 19" widescreen for €225 each (€250 instore) or the 22PFL3404 (next screen size up) for €290

I have all on show in the Philips Shop

Give me a bell on (01) 474 0788 if you have any questions

Cheers
    Ash

Hi Ash,

I know you'll have my order this week but I am thinking that I may update from the 7404 to the 8404 if I can afford it.

What's the best price you can give me for the two 19 inch tvs and the 8404?

Would the 8404 be ready this week?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 brophymj

Hi Ash,

Can you please add me to the reserved list for the 42pfl7404H for €800.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Brophymj

I can add you to my list for the next batch no probs

The latest price on this TV is €809.99 but that includes a 3 Year Warranty

I expect to see these in week commencing 14th Sept

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.