Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Season 2009/10

Options
  • 30-07-2009 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Well lads,

With only 2 weeks left in the summer season, it's time to start getting payments in for Winter 2009/10

I do not want to be chasing people for money this time round, and would like the money paid in a timely fashion, please.

It will be €120 per person

Here are the bank details

Account Number : 46761278
    Sort Code : 90-04-71
    Account Name : Boardeaux
    Branch : Coolock Village

Since the texts went out I have only 2 people paid up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

keeping the same squad or getting in new players? i think we are one good player away from making the difference. somebody like that eamon lad from Ravenhill. our squad is great as it is so does not need much changing unless people drop out.i dont think anybody will drop out. Maybe we can ask derek to play in the Winter?

also Des, Pm about my payment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

A fit Derek and Collie in midfield would be frightening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Just paid there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Paid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Email from Astro
    Registration for the Winter season is now open.

Places fill up fast so to secure your place:
    Login and click Winter 09/10 on the left hand side.
    Click the division you want to play in
    Make sure the details suit you
    Click Sign Up Now
    Follow the payment details from there

* We now have two easy payment options:

1. Pay By Cheque, which allows you to defer payment for a few weeks.
    (You still need to submit a valid card)

2. Top Up Payments which allows any number of players pay part of the fees

Full details of both are on the site.
    If you have any questions or need any more info, just mail us.

Regards,
    Astro.ie

• Advertisement

Lads, if I don't see a significant portion of the money in the next week, I'm not bothering my hole.

Two weeks ago I asked for the money to start coming in.

Three people have paid so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Are you allowing new players or the same team?

Are you allowing new players or the same team?

New players always welcome :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Will pop in the money monday/tuesday next week.

Any sign of a start date?

No idea of a start date.

• Advertisement

i paid there des.

as regards the friendlies, i organised most of them last 2 seasons with help of course from 2/3 more. im a bit demotivated/pissed off at the moment with my knee, but it seems we are ok as we have a few lined up. my grass team can do it, ians team can surely play and theres also the full irish and even the poker forum. all it takes is one text/post elsewhere.

im supposed to have an operation, but there maybe a 3 month waiting list. im going to see if it heals in 2/3 weeks, hopefully get back playing and try keep the damage down and then have the op to prevent it happening again. thats the advise ive been given anyway.

so here is our squad. Lepo is not sure, Art is out and Pat is not sure. so that leaves us potentially with 3 places to fill, we need 3 new players maybe. we defo need a CM.

Goalkeepers -

Daryl -
    Clayton -

Defence -

Keith -
    Martin - YES & PAID
    Ed - YES & PAID
    Dan -
    Michael -
    Cathal -
    Geoff -
    Mick Mc -

Midfield -

Gav -
    Iain - YES & PAID
    Lepo - NOT SURE
    Dave -
    Pat -
    Collie -

Strikers -

Ciaran -
    Jules - YES & PAID
    Eddie -
    Art - NO

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Will be popping my cash in shortly lads.

Edit: will bring cash, I haven't got a replacement code card since I lost my wallet.

That's a pity about Art being out - what's the background?

Ordered a new code card so will transfer in once it's arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

If you guys are looking for a friendly Im sure I could rustle up a poker forum team. It'd have to be on a sat/sun though.

I transferred in €120 for Cathal just there and he's giving me the cash.

I emailed Astro.ie just now to enquire about pitch availability next Tuesday and the following Tuesday. Will post what they come back with and hopefully we can just book a pitch and then worry about getting opposition - we'll find 11 bodies one way or another.

Thanks for the offer of a friendly Theresalwaysone - would be good to get that going but we have always struggled to get a team out at the weekend due to many lads living outside of Dublin and heading back for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

When will you chaps be scouting for new talent next?

What position do you play?

As Des says were always looking for new players, we should have a friendly organised soon.

Still waiting on my code card, if it's not here by tuesday, will just go down to the bank and lodge it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

Middle of the park would be preferred but last time I played against the boards team it was at Right back :D

• Advertisement

Lads, would we be interested in a friendly next tuesday/wednesday??

Yeh. If you build it, they will come!

We'd get 11 bodies one way or another.

No word back from Astro, have emailed them again but am guessing they're on holliers.

Des -I transferred in €120 on behalf of Gav just there.

Will see what I can arrange and post back.

how are we set now, many paid?

as regards friendlies, kick off is about a month away, so i assume we would want/need 3 friendlies? mine and ciarans grass team could play the week before as all 11 a side grass teams will be playing midweek for te next 3 weeks but they ar interested in one game in 3 weeks time.

Can Ians team play us in one game?

also, if that preseason one is on, would be nice to play in it. that made us a decent team last season. ill text terence now and find out..

any new players in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

I'll be trying in out in a friendly. Have talked to Des about it already.

Will transfer in the money this evening gents.
    Still working on a friendly for next week. Playing 6 a side tonight with a few of the lads so will have an answer then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Idu

We should be able to get a team together alright

how are we set now, many paid?

8 Paid.

We've lost out on the Wesley Tuesday Night league, but there is one Three Rock/Columbas available.

I just need people to pay up.

No friendly from me lads, the other teams wont have enough players as most of them are back training/playing 5 a side

• Advertisement

Money transferred in Des

Advertisement