Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OakRidge Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Sunday was a great day. And thanks to all the R.A.T.S. and A.T.F. guys for coming out. It was fun to play with/against you guys. :D

It was great because we had 32 players for the first half of the day and then around 14 for the second half so we were able to have big battles and small sneaky skirmishes on the same day. Even at the very end we had a mini dueling tournament which was awesome.

Hats off to Eoin and all the lads at Oakridge Airsoft for having such an excellent site. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Sunday was a great day. And thanks to all the R.A.T.S. and A.T.F. guys for coming out. It was fun to play with/against you guys. :D

It was great because we had 32 players for the first half of the day and then around 14 for the second half so we were able to have big battles and small sneaky skirmishes on the same day. Even at the very end we had a mini dueling tournament which was awesome.

Hats off to Eoin and all the lads at Oakridge Airsoft for having such an
    excellent site. :D

ye great games , it was a pleasure to play with you guys aswell, the general hunt was brill, slight correction for ye there zero it was A.T.S not a.t.f .
    see ya on the field again soon.:cool:

Rat squad wrote: »
    ye great games , it was a pleasure to play with you guys aswell, the general hunt was brill, slight correction for ye there zero it was A.T.S not a.t.f .
    see ya on the field again soon.:cool:

I wasn't sure, so I Googled it and it came up as A.T.F.... Oh well... :rolleyes:

You lads going to be down next Sunday?

I wasn't sure, so I Googled it and it came up as A.T.F.... Oh well... :rolleyes:

You lads going to be down next Sunday?
    think we are playing H.R.T.A .
    I,LL BE AWAY NEXT WEEK ON A CHARITY BIKE RUN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 thesedays

i am watching
    well done bud

• Advertisement

thesedays wrote: »
    i am watching
    well done bud

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Rat squad wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Second. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

i was there with my mate on sunday morning, have to say had a great time, it was my mates first time out aswell, loved the games

have to say i was delighted with the p90

i was there with my mate on sunday morning, have to say had a great time, it was my mates first time out aswell, loved the games

have to say i was delighted with the p90

Yeah, I remember asking you about that. That silencer makes a huge difference! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Yeah, I remember asking you about that. That silencer makes a huge difference! :D

ah was that yourself, good meeting you

its great having a good site so close to home

• Advertisement

ah was that yourself, good meeting you

its great having a good site so close to home

Same to you.

Yeah, it's pretty sweet only being 15 minutes away from Oakridge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 OakRidgeAirsoft

[font=&quot]Super Saturday Savings[/font][font=&quot]

For the entire month of September all Airsofters who play on a Saturday will pay only €15.00 for either a FULL or a half day of gaming!!!
    [/font]

[font=&quot]Usual rates apply on all other game days. Rental costs remain the same.[/font]

Hey, when are you guys getting your chrono?

Hey, when are you guys getting your chrono?

Hi Ruarc,

We have a chrono on site now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CormacMc0

hey eoin, its cormac. andrew nd i will be down 2moro. (saturday). however we will also be bringin at least 2 friends wit us. so they will be needin rentals 2moro. also, andrew's magazines broke at de last minute so if u hav a spare M4 mag for him dat wud be gr8! cheers! all de best! C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 thesedays

whats da craic man are ya still open for business or wha

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

thesedays wrote: »
    whats da craic man are ya still open for business or wha
    Ye he's still open for business:confused:

CALLING ALL AIRSOFTERS...

This Thursday the 24th of September RTE's Six One will be onsite doing a piece on starting a business during the recession. Which will be broadcast next week.

I am looking for anyone who is available to be onsite for 10am (thur 24/09) for a free half day of skirmishing. It's our sport lets represent it as best we can!

If your available and don't mind being on camera please send me a PM so that I can judge numbers!

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Eoin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi mate
    I have been looking for a site near where i live, was hoping for one in Newbridge or somewhere like that but this is good too.
    Have you got a website cause i couldn't find any online.
    And what do you charge for a full day/person with own gear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 maget

planing to go down this sunday.any one else?

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi mate
    I have been looking for a site near where i live, was hoping for one in Newbridge or somewhere like that but this is good too.
    Have you got a website cause i couldn't find any online.
    And what do you charge for a full day/person with own gear?

Website is under construction & should be live next week www.oakridgeairsoft.com

Full day €25/ €15 for half day

Promotion on Saturdays at the moment €15 all day

HOPE TO SEE YOU DOWN SOON!

Thanks,
    Will def drop down with my team one of the saturdays.
    Is there an age limit, most of my team is 16 few are younger but 14 is youngest i think....:D
    How long is that promotion thing lasting, it sounds like a good plan to get in before it is gone :D

T4RGET wrote: »
    Thanks,
    Will def drop down with my team one of the saturdays.
    Is there an age limit, most of my team is 16 few are younger but 14 is youngest i think....:D
    How long is that promotion thing lasting, it sounds like a good plan to get in before it is gone :D

Once everyone is over 14 thats fine. The promotion is lasting until the end of this month. So I hope to see you down soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CormacMc0

hey.
    i will probably be down 2moro. my friend, chris, got a gun now so he'll be cummin wit us. also chris may be bringin a friend. so he may need a rental.

Once everyone is over 14 thats fine. The promotion is lasting until the end of this month. So I hope to see you down soon!

Well can say now I will def not make that but will check your site out I love airsoft and sites are amazing but going to Dublin can b a pain so I hope this one is closer.
    Cya around there some day mate...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 facebuster

another great day in oakridge, great amount of people up there for an ass kicking, alot a red faced people trying to climb the hill but eoin had a nice beer waiting at the top THANK YOU SIR THANK YOU..........:):)cant wait for next week and a new group of girls to snip in the valley arrrrrrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 john rambo

what can i say 30 guys on the battle field today ooo yes great day thanks eoin and the beers mmmm nothing like a cold 1 after a few kills in the tower with a **** bustin support weapon ggggggggggrrrrrrrr cant wait till next week hope we get the same turnout:D:D:D:D:D if you havent played here sun 11 0 clock for a great day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Great games sunday lads, some very intense games!
    I'll probably never be able to get used to the hill though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 john rambo

dont worry bro you will get to the hill after a week or two my legs were knackerd after the first week you will be a super fit soldier after a few games on the dreded hill:D:D

• Advertisement

facebuster wrote: »
    another great day in oakridge, great amount of people up there for an ass kicking, alot a red faced people trying to climb the hill but eoin had a nice beer waiting at the top THANK YOU SIR THANK YOU..........:):)cant wait for next week and a new group of girls to snip in the valley arrrrrrrrrr

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS GUYS!! GOOD TURNOUT & HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL FOR MORE ACTION NEXT WEEK!!
    CHEERS!!

P.S SATURDAY PROMO WILL CONTINUE FOR OCTOBER!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement