Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OakRidge Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

davidd24 wrote: »
    Will be there Sunday...Numbers expexted???

Well, me, anyway... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Great games Sunday.
    Those attack and defend games lasted for what felt like forever.
    Very demanding site!
    Nice to meet some of the polish lads,I've learned several new polish swear words from our games Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 tmason

yeah, great fun and good challenge - although there could be shorter break and a marshal between the towers to prevent accusations from both sides, besides the real "mines" were really interesting add-on of this site lol - stinky one! :)

tmason wrote: »
    yeah, great fun and good challenge - although there could be shorter break and a marshal between the towers to prevent accusations from both sides...

I was trying my best to marshal after both my gun AND the rental died on me. XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 HappyMilkCarton

Sunday was an...eventful day for me, Battery went after a full nights charge,one of my mags went missing along with my BB's and my leg went on me,but I still managed to have a good bit of crack. :D

• Advertisement

Sunday was an...eventful day for me, Battery went after a full nights charge,one of my mags went missing along with my BB's and my leg went on me,but I still managed to have a good bit of crack. :D

Yeah, pity we weren't able to get a full day's gaming after the two main groups left. With any luck I'll be putting my JG SPTEZ AK to bed and getting a new gun so I'll be ready for next Sunday.

Here's a tip: don't put your battery on all night as it will damage it. Instead calculate the time needed using the numbers on your battery and charger with this calculator: http://www.csgnetwork.com/batterychgcalc.html

Hope you get that SCAR sorted. It's a nice gun. :D

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Yeah, pity we weren't able to get a full day's gaming after the two main groups left. With any luck I'll be putting my JG SPTEZ AK to bed and getting a new gun so I'll be ready for next Sunday.

Here's a tip: don't put your battery on all night as it will damage it. Instead calculate the time needed using the numbers on your battery and charger with this calculator: http://www.csgnetwork.com/batterychgcalc.html

Hope you get that SCAR sorted. It's a nice gun. :D

Haha,cheers man,hope you get your gun sorted to,or a new one, lookin forward to next week,me and cormac will be down to get owned like the noobs we are :D See you then man.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

raging i missed the games at the weekend,,,,,,,,,,, sounds like it was a good laugh!

thermo wrote: »
    raging i missed the games at the weekend,,,,,,,,,,, sounds like it was a good laugh!
    Oh it was,but hopefully next week will be even better!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

cant wait to get back here.

• Advertisement

Ohh,you rats gonna be up there next weekend? That'll make it more fun :D

Ohh,you rats gonna be up there next weekend? That'll make it more fun :D

dont know for sure ,we have a few walkin wounded and some on leave,
    we,ll see what the numbers are like.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 tmason

I just got new LiPo 2.1Ah battery and additional mags so I'm ready for next time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 adamkane1962

hey eoin the rats will be in oakridge on sunday expecting about 12 r 15 of us cheers

hey eoin the rats will be in oakridge on sunday expecting about 12 r 15 of us cheers

ye about 10 to 14 expected, any way who asked you dopey.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 OakRidgeAirsoft

Rat squad wrote: »
    ye about 10 to 14 expected, any way who asked you dopey.:P

Looking forward to it lads!!;)

I'll be there on Sunday. What's the story with rentals? Any available?

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    I'll be there on Sunday. What's the story with rentals? Any available?

No problem Ruarc... I'll have a fully charged rental for you on Sunday!

No problem Ruarc... I'll have a fully charged rental for you on Sunday!

Actually, I just bought my new AKS-74N on Wednesday so I'm grand. It's just I might have a mate coming down but if there's loads of demand for them then it's cool. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Black Bullet

I might be there on sunday myself, what time to the gates open at again? Any changes since the last time i was there? :D.

• Advertisement

I might be there on sunday myself, what time to the gates open at again? Any changes since the last time i was there? :D.

The gates open at 11:00.... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the changes!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Headin to Oakridge and have'nt a fiddlers where to go from Rathcoole. Comin from Blessington way and just lookin to know is there anyone i could meet along the way e.g rathcoole so i could follow them on from there. Appreciate any help given. PM me if you wish, thanks;)

jayod30 wrote: »
    Headin to Oakridge and have'nt a fiddlers where to go from Rathcoole. Comin from Blessington way and just lookin to know is there anyone i could meet along the way e.g rathcoole so i could follow them on from there. Appreciate any help given. PM me if you wish, thanks;)

Are you coming from the Citywest direction? Not sure where Rathcoole is...

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

at top of rathcool with potin still pub infront of you the road veres left,kilteel rd,straight up this road till u come to a crossroads,take the left turn.
    straight on youll come to a hard left corner with a quarry infront of you,carry on around corner and (im almost sure) its the first gate you come to on your left.has a private property sign on gate.
    you wont see the site coz its down the hill but theres a lane with trees on both sides leading down to it.
    ill be passing at about 10.30 in a red punto, if you spot me follow me

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

hi lads just a quick question

what age to u have to be to play here??

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

14 i think

glicster wrote: »
    at top of rathcool with potin still pub infront of you the road veres left,kilteel rd,straight up this road till u come to a crossroads,take the left turn.
    straight on youll come to a hard left corner with a quarry infront of you,carry on around corner and (im almost sure) its the first gate you come to on your left.has a private property sign on gate.
    you wont see the site coz its down the hill but theres a lane with trees on both sides leading down to it.
    ill be passing at about 10.30 in a red punto, if you spot me follow me
    Cheers, those directions should do me.

Cheers to Eoin for saturday,it was epic! me and Cormac had a deadly time and we will try to get back soon as we can.And I hope the other lads there had a good time too :D

Like to say thanks to the lads for a great day Sunday, great site and will defo be making myself a regular visitor. Absolutely loved sniper valley. Credit to the lads for what was clearly alot of hard work involved to make one of the best sites to play at at the moment:cool:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Clawfeld

Cheers for Saturday guys, Had a great day and the site is really good, specially sniper valley! Good variety of games and I will definitely be back! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement