Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rarest car in Ireland?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

That is interesting, as I'm a Beams head. I believe there are 6 or 7 Altezza Beams Turbos over here but do not know if they are "Toms Tuned" or No-name's

Mine

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

Alz® How about DMC Delorean's

Not many of them on the road, apart from car shows

Hi,

Was taking out the rubbish one day during the summer and seen this in the car park... Middle of city centre, Dublin. (camera phone pic)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 keith-b

liam7831 wrote: »
    Ya savage motor but the price sounds a little crazy, after all a new GTR can be got for 65 sterling. Id rather fork out the extra doe imo.

the gtr is 135k in ireland from nissan main dealers

them lads in wkd import some amazing cars i love there stega

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

reitoei wrote: »
    I've seen one knocking around Dundalk too. I like the shape of them, I must say.

I've never seen a Honda Legend coupe in Ireland.

saw one of these legend coupes in the flesh stunning car think it was a 3 .5 or 4 ltr

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    I've seen two on the road...so there's 4 accounted for!

White IS-F in Clontarf, so thats 5 so far accounted for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

thats would make 3 i know of,theres a red one and a white one over rathcoole way
    Robbie, the owner of Icetronix owns the white one, which is an NSX-R btw, and Steven, Robbies brother, owns the red NSX.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

Lauder wrote: »
    White IS-F in Clontarf, so thats 5 so far accounted for!

Spotted a new maroon coloured IS-F today also in Clontarf, so up to 6 accounted for in Ireland then.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

Robbie, the owner of Icetronix owns the white one, which is an NSX-R btw, and Steven, Robbies brother, owns the red NSX.

thats correct ,sound lads in there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Isnt that the one for sale at the moment, its a regular NSX with the R body parts I thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Isnt that the one for sale at the moment, its a regular NSX with the R body parts I thought?

The red one? its an old NSX with conversion to the new models front end and other body parts yep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Stevens one, the red one, is for sale yeah.
    has the new shape non flip up lights and a few body mods. nothing more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭gorfield

My old Mitsubishi Colt CZT 1.5 mivec turbo was a rare little thing, afaik there was only 3 in the country. It was a little screamer! Made way for a corsa OPC now though....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

There's a DeLorean club in Ireland - so there's plenty here. One guy in Cork I know has 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

ronanc15 wrote: »
    Its owned by Wez that owns WKD imports and if I remember correctly its pricetag was 65k a few months back. This may have dropped. The car is simply stunning in the flesh. Its presence is staggering

€40k now.

http://www.wkdimports.com/2007-hks-evo-95-mr/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭hammy140

There's a DeLorean club in Ireland - so there's plenty here. One guy in Cork I know has 2.

Indeed there is, check out www.delorean.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

i know a fella who has a gt-r.... on english plates but used in ireland...

either that or orange lambo thats always around town.

Advertisement