Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Florence & The Machine- Lungs

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

Amalgam wrote: »
    It's sausage factory music.
    what does that mean.........:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

lala stone wrote: »
    what does that mean.........:confused:

Means she popular in the Galtee offices? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Means she popular in the Galtee offices? :confused:
    oh ok :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

I'd like to give her my sausage!!

I'm so very sorry.... :(

AnYways... I love this album. I am not one that's into the whole 'Flavour of the month' element of the music industry but she is a genuine talent and there is no weak track on this album. My favourite would have to be Kiss With a Fist :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 coletrickle.

its good i like it alot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 katetehblue

Saw her when she was supporting Blur in London a couple of months ago and the band were fantastic.

Have been listening to the album quite a lot and still think they are some absolutely brilliant moments on it, such as Rabbit Heart, Dog Days and Cosmic Love.

Very good in places, but not as awe-inspiring as its being made out to be...

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Julesie

You could interchange Adele/Florence/Duffy songs on their albums, and you'd have a hard time picking out which was which.

I've nothing against Adele or Duffy but a song like Rabbit Heart and Dog Days are Over is nothing like they would ever produce.

I'm really liking Florence's album, I've decided that when I finish up my last day of work before my leave of absence it's going to be with "Dog Days are Over" blasting in my ears!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

My favourite would have to be Kiss With a Fist :)

Worst song on the album by a country mile imo. Sounds like it should be on tv advertising Vodafone or the like. Pretty poor tune.

However, both 'Drumming' and 'Dog Days Are Over' are superb songs, and the rest of the album isn't bad either.

Been listening to it a good bit, though I do skip 'Kiss With A Fist' now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Didn't like her when she first cam out but the more I listen to Lungs the more I love it. "Rabbit Heart" is probably my favourite, though I also love "Dog Days are Over", "Kiss With A Fist" and "Girl With One Eye"

I like her cover of "You've Got The Love" but it's not as good as Candi Staton's version.

Advertisement