Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*REHOMING thread* (Once off requests only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 NashD

Hi All,

Posted a few days ago and wanted to add some more info on Bruce but couldn't edit my post.

He is a three and a half month old male kitten. He is a long haired white kitten with ginger patches. He is fully house trained and has his shots. I will pay for his neutering when he is old enough also.
    He is extremely playful and friendly. He has no problem getting to know new people.

The longer I have him the worse my allergies get. :( It's not fair to him as it means I can spend less and less time playing with him. Also it's not ideal for me health wise.

I have a cage (for bringing him to the vet etc), litter tray, numerous toys and grooming brush etc that can all be taken with him (free of cost) if desired.

I'm based in Dublin 20 but am willing to travel for you to meet him etc.

You won't regret adopting this little guy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭mymojo

im looking for one or two grey coloured kittens to rehome if anyone has any or knows of any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Dee_animallover

mymojo wrote: »
    im looking for one or two grey coloured kittens to rehome if anyone has any or knows of any?

I have 2 - see my post with pics on previous page! They should be ready to go in another week - they are eating on their own now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mikanella

Hi,

Unfortunately we are no longer able to give our dogs the attention and exercise that they need - my husband and I are now both working full-time - and so the dogs are left for too long during the day.

The dogs, (males - brothers - approx 6months old) are both house trained (a few little accidents with being left while we're at work which is understandable) they are loving, but defintely need more time on training and obidience. The are both IKC registered and have papers.

One of the dalmations is deaf but he is able to respond to hand signals. Both of them have very high energy and will require someone with lots and lots of time on their hands and a secure big garden! Lots of walks and runs (they both enjoy the treadmill aswell).

We are based in Co.Cork - and because we really need these two guys to go to good homes (either seperately or together), anyone that is interested will need to be homechecked. This is non-neogotiable as we are not going to let them go to bad homes. If you can't agree to this then please do not contact us.

I am willing to answer any questions you might have - contact me via PM - and I hope someone out there can give these pups great happy homes.

4052768925_0fb241fdd4_m.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 eilissinead

Hi there

I have a 6month old miniature Collie X who needs a home!
    My partner and I are both busy and cannot give her the time she needs.
    She is good on leash, potty trained, good with kids.
    We really need to find a loving home for her!
    I am based in Co.Cork so please PM me if you are interested.
    Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

Hi there

Thanks!

any pics of her ????

joyce2009 wrote: »
    any pics of her ????

Yes, sorry! Silly of me not to include!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hellojoe

NashD wrote: »
    Hi All,

Posted a few days ago and wanted to add some more info on Bruce but couldn't edit my post.

He is a three and a half month old male kitten. He is a long haired white kitten with ginger patches. He is fully house trained and has his shots. I will pay for his neutering when he is old enough also.
    He is extremely playful and friendly. He has no problem getting to know new people.

The longer I have him the worse my allergies get. :( It's not fair to him as it means I can spend less and less time playing with him. Also it's not ideal for me health wise.

I have a cage (for bringing him to the vet etc), litter tray, numerous toys and grooming brush etc that can all be taken with him (free of cost) if desired.

I'm based in Dublin 20 but am willing to travel for you to meet him etc.

You won't regret adopting this little guy!

Hi, I was just wondering if your kitten is still available for rehoming. I live locally and would be interested in adopting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,790 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

This is probably a long shot but here goes:

We found an injured, ginger, young adult male cat in Cork.
    He has been to the vet. He has a broken pelvis which is expected to heal.
    He does, however require 3 - 4 weeks box rest.
    At the moment his leg is not weight bearing so he cannot use the litter. Otherwise he is doing very well.

He is a lovely natured cat, well used to being handled (even when in pain he doesn't struggle or become aggressive). He purrs a lot.

Would anyone be willing to take this cat on (we have 2 cats already and cannot care for him due to work commitments)

Please pm me if interested.

Here's the little fella the day we found him!

[IMG][/img]resized.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AhomeforBUSTER

I have a 10 month old cross Collie/Pointer. I had picked him up 2 months ago but found his owner. I found him again last week and went to return him, but his owner has moved. He is very energetic, loving. good with kids but jumps a lot so not so good with a young child. He is good with my 18month old but he would knock her over with excitement. He would need someone at home all day. Needs daily exercise, preferable off lead. He has had some training as he always comes back when called. He needs a secure garden. He hasn't been neutered and I doubt he is vaccinated. He gets on well with my dog and isn't agressive with any dogs we meet walking. We would love to rehome him.

• Advertisement

Hi there

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭annefitzy

This is probably a long shot but here goes:

We found an injured, ginger, young adult male cat in Cork.
    He has been to the vet. He has a broken pelvis which is expected to heal.
    He does, however require 3 - 4 weeks box rest.
    At the moment his leg is not weight bearing so he cannot use the litter. Otherwise he is doing very well.

He is a lovely natured cat, well used to being handled (even when in pain he doesn't struggle or become aggressive). He purrs a lot.

Would anyone be willing to take this cat on (we have 2 cats already and cannot care for him due to work commitments)

Please pm me if interested.

Here's the little fella the day we found him!

[IMG][/img]resized.jpg

Hi there.
    I may be able to help out here we can nurse this man back to full health and hopefull rehomed again can you pm me your contact details and I can then phone you...Cheers
    Anne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭annefitzy

Mikanella wrote: »
    Hi,

Unfortunately we are no longer able to give our dogs the attention and exercise that they need - my husband and I are now both working full-time - and so the dogs are left for too long during the day.

The dogs, (males - brothers - approx 6months old) are both house trained (a few little accidents with being left while we're at work which is understandable) they are loving, but defintely need more time on training and obidience. The are both IKC registered and have papers.

One of the dalmations is deaf but he is able to respond to hand signals. Both of them have very high energy and will require someone with lots and lots of time on their hands and a secure big garden! Lots of walks and runs (they both enjoy the treadmill aswell).

We are based in Co.Cork - and because we really need these two guys to go to good homes (either seperately or together), anyone that is interested will need to be homechecked. This is non-neogotiable as we are not going to let them go to bad homes. If you can't agree to this then please do not contact us.

I am willing to answer any questions you might have - contact me via PM - and I hope someone out there can give these pups great happy homes.

4052768925_0fb241fdd4_m.jpg

Are theses dogs in Mallow?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Hey guys,

we have a little cat by the name of Charlie looking for a new home. He's about 4 months old now, and growing pretty quickly. We picked him up from our local vet/cattery as one of a few kittens who needed new homes quickly.

Unfortunately, Charlie and the cat we already had, really don't get along. We've tried all the strategies, and I've successfully introduced new cats and animals previosuly, but thejust aren't gelling. It's mainly the already present cat thats causing the problems tbh as Charlie is pretty chilled out.

He's got a lovely personality, though he can get a little rowdy, which as a little kitty, is par fr the course. I've attached a pic for people to see, but I don't think it does him justice as he's a good bit bigger and his coat is amazingly black.

We'll provide a carrying cage and all the toys/blankets that he currently has to any new owner. He's up to date on his shots, and will be due neutering pretty soon. We can discuss that costs assoicated with this though with anyone whose interested :)

IF you are interested, please drop me a PM with your details and maybe outline why and how you think you could give Charlie a good home. We want to make sure he goes to a good home :)

cheers

MM

photo0123.jpg

Hi all

I have 4 beautiful kittens (3 male, 1 female) looking for a good home. My brother was feeding their mother for a while and he found her kittens last week near his house. Unfortuantly the mother cat abandoned them - was up at his back door all day so was obviously not feeding them.
    They were starving so I took them home and have been hand feeding them since last Friday (23rd Oct).
    They are about 4 weeks old max, are very friendly (mother cat is also very friendly) and used to being handled. They will not be ready to go for another couple of weeks.
    I'm in Athlone area but can travel.

th_STA71123.jpg

th_STA71126.jpg

th_STA71127.jpg

th_STA71129.jpg

Just bumping this up - I'm quite desperate to get homes for these wonderful kittens as I have 3 cats (and 2 dogs!) already.
    There are 3 males and one female (black one). They are litter trained and are so friendly and playful.
    I can travel anywhere (within reason!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 paola09

Hi we are based in Swords and would love to adopt a little kitten. Anybody can help?

See above :)

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

Hi
    I found a kitten on the side of a busy road today. She was quite scared. So i brought her to the vet's and got her checked out and wormed and flea'd.

She is a lovely long haired black and white kitten

If you would have a warm and loving home on offer please send me a pm.

I would keep her myself but have a zoo in the house as it is. One more would be too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭rockofrepublic

Hey all,

Im looking to rehome a king charles dog....any one know of one that needs to be rehomed??

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Hey all,

Im looking to rehome a king charles dog....any one know of one that needs to be rehomed??

Thanks.

I had a lady emailing me about her King Charles that she needs to rehome, I'll PM you with her email address.

• Advertisement

Hi all,

I have a Collie pup, miniature, 6-7 months old.
    Beautiful little girl with a great personality.

She is looking for a loving home can anyone help?

She has had all her shots...de-fleaing....de-ticking....

Please PM me if you are interested or if you know anyone that is?

Thanks a million folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Have you tried posting on http://petsireland.invisionzone.com?

No i haven't, thanks...but i will look at it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Is she neutered?

boomerang wrote: »
    Is she neutered?

yes she is!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

trilo wrote: »
    Hi
    I found a kitten on the side of a busy road today. She was quite scared. So i brought her to the vet's and got her checked out and wormed and flea'd.

She is a lovely long haired black and white kitten

If you would have a warm and loving home on offer please send me a pm.

I would keep her myself but have a zoo in the house as it is. One more would be too much.

This kitten has been rehomed. Thanks to all those who mailed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ateight

Are you Looking for a cat/ kitten

I have a male kitten (6 months old), I need to find a home for him preferably with owners who would be around often and/or with children. He's very affectionate and playful.
    I can provide documentation of his visits to Vet (for standard check-up's) and also have toys and carrying case.

I am only trying to find new home as I'm no longer able to be around to look after him so he's currently getting minimal attention. I don't think it's fair to keep him when he's so lonely.

Only respond if you have time to look after a pet or have another pet with whom he could be with for company.
    I'm in Maynooth area but can arrange travel if needed.
    He is a black cat with white chest, see photo,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭roxiesmammy

ateight wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a young male cat (6 months old), I need to find a home for him preferably with owners who would be around often and/or with children. He's very affectionate and playful.
    I can provide documentation of his visits to Vet (for standard check-up's) and also have toys and carrying case.

I am only trying to find new home as I'm no longer able to be around to look after him so he's currently getting minimal attention. I don't think it's fair to keep him when he's so lonely.

Only respond if you have time to look after a pet or have another pet with whom he could be with for company.
    I'm in Maynooth area but can arrange to travel to Dublin if needed.
    hi i might be interested in this little guy, i am at home 24/7 and have 2 boys 10 and 16 also 2 dogs.

Hi all

I have 4 beautiful kittens (3 male, 1 female) looking for a good home. My brother was feeding their mother for a while and he found her kittens last week near his house. Unfortuantly the mother cat abandoned them - was up at his back door all day so was obviously not feeding them.
    They were starving so I took them home and have been hand feeding them since last Friday (23rd Oct).
    They are about 4 weeks old max, are very friendly (mother cat is also very friendly) and used to being handled. They will not be ready to go for another couple of weeks.
    I'm in Athlone area but can travel.

UPDATE - My vet has kindly offered to take these 4 off my hands and mind them till they are rehomed. If anyone is still interested I can PM you the vets details, Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

Our 2yo female black cat Molly is looking for a new home.

Molly is castrated and litter trained. Very good mice catcher.
    Sadly she doesnt interact very well with our new kittens or the eldest cat, she would be happy have a cat friend her own age or to be an only pet.
    Can be a bit shy in the beginning with new people but is really a very very sweet little cat.
    Loves attention and to cuddle in you lap.

Bumping this as we are finding she is being less and less social with both ourselves and our other cats,

We would be prepared to travel a reasonable distance to rehome her
    IMG_14942.jpg

Advertisement