Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it fair to have family of Simon Mcginley housed by the HSE or social welfare

Options
13»

Comments

I get the feeling that the "Bleeding Hearts" would take a different tone if the McGinleys were moved in beside them.

I remember reading some of the older posts from 5oaks that were describing the travellers who had just been moved in. I'm presuming it was this shower?
    If that's correct, then you're lucky nothing seriously bad happened your family or friends.

asdasd wrote: »
    His family abused the victims in court.

Exactly. Animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

I get the feeling that the "Bleeding Hearts" would take a different tone if the McGinleys were moved in beside them.

The bleeding hearts generally spend lots of money to not live beside the rest of us, in case they pick up our horrible accents etc. From their tribal areas of South Dublin they opine about the racism of working class, and lower middle class workers who dont want to live beside travellers - even though traveller's tend to be more of a hastle than a postman, or a nurse, and we dont see barristers, journalists, or old wealth wanting to live beside the lower middle classes, do we?

EDIT: So the solution is simple. Put the travelling sites only in the richest areas. Its a win win. These places contain the best people ever in the history of the world, with no racial animosity, and have the best facilities. The discrimination against Travellers then ceases and they become fully integrated into society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

"I'm an innocent man, I did not do this" was his quote to the cameras after his DNA being found all over the victims bed. What a sickening c***. I hope the McCarthy-Dundons get their hands on him and rape seven shades of s*** out of him. At least they only attack scum of their own level.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Is there any truth to the rumour that he's the guy in that Tullamore video on the receiving end of a beating?

https://www.independent.ie/videos/irish-news/shocking-footage-of-a-man-being-assaulted-in-tullamore-41825340.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,063 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

No idea if it is him getting attacked in the video, but the reactions to it are quite something. People are literally rejoicing and celebrating an attack that would usually be condemned. At least the fat morons were stupid enough to have themselves filmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭obi604

Any update on how mcginley is now? Presume still in hospital maybe. I have t heard a peep since the attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Was it definitely him?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭obi604

• Registered Users Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I often wonder when I open a thread and realize it's over a decade old if the follow up is worth it.

Finding out the lad who got a pitchfork up the hole was a rapist is definitely worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,063 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Course it's true , twitter is almost as accurate as AH.

Advertisement