Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Equipment Discussion Thread!

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Not a fan of the fat barreled darts at all, especially the ones that are fat in the middle and get skinnier near the point. Horrible darts to grip in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

ratinakeg wrote: »
    SIGMAFLIGHT.jpg

Sigma_Pro970_golden.jpg

New range of Unicorn darts, I like the look of them apart from the flights!!
    a lad off our team uses them rat and love's them though i will say dont start changing your dart's all the time;) although steve beaton's dart's were robbed in killarney a few week's back said to say thank's to whoever nicked them as is playing better than ever lately with his new one's:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

wayne76 wrote: »
    a lad off our team uses them rat and love's them though i will say dont start changing your dart's all the time;) although steve beaton's dart's were robbed in killarney a few week's back said to say thank's to whoever nicked them as is playing better than ever lately with his new one's:D

I will get a set but don't know which one's for Christmas, will practise with them while the league is on a break! LOL hopefully the person who robbed them is playing sh!te!

I will get a set but don't know which one's for Christmas, will practise with them while the league is on a break! LOL hopefully the person who robbed them is playing sh!te!
    http://www.target-darts.co.uk/darts/sport/steel-tip/S003ST i have a new set of these 25g if you want them mate ya can have em just lying out the shed going to waste ;)

http://www.target-darts.co.uk/darts/sport/steel-tip/S003ST i have a new set of these 25g if you want them mate ya can have em just lying out the shed going to waste ;)

Are you sure Wayne? They are nice darts and the 25g would suit me nice! How much?

• Advertisement

Are you sure Wayne? They are nice darts and the 25g would suit me nice! How much?
    dont want a penny mate as i said they're lying in the shed i'd just be glad if someone got use from them otherwise they'd be left there being a waste of money;) i'll arrange to get em to ya prob the night of exhibition if that's ok or before then!!!!!

dont want a penny mate as i said they're lying in the shed i'd just be glad if someone got use from them otherwise they'd be left there being a waste of money;) i'll arrange to get em to ya prob the night of exhibition if that's ok or before then!!!!!

Thanks Wayne, ah we'll sort something out,cheers again!:)

Thanks Wayne, ah we'll sort something out,cheers again!:)
    anytime rat;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Bought a set of the new Gary Anderson dart, they are amazing but jesus the length of the points are stupid (can grip the point with four fingers:eek::eek:), have to get them repointed,think the polished darts suit me better then the rest

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/p34169/Darts---22g-Steel-Tip-Tungsten-Darts---G-Force---%3Cb%3EGary-Anderson%3C/b%3E---%22The-Flying-Scotsman%22---22g-%3Cb%3ESmooth%3C/b%3E/product_info.html

Double Top wrote: »
    Bought a set of the new Gary Anderson dart, they are amazing but jesus the length of the points are stupid (can grip the point with four fingers:eek::eek:), have to get them repointed,think the polished darts suit me better then the rest

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/p34169/Darts---22g-Steel-Tip-Tungsten-Darts---G-Force---%3Cb%3EGary-Anderson%3C/b%3E---%22The-Flying-Scotsman%22---22g-%3Cb%3ESmooth%3C/b%3E/product_info.html

Where are you gonna get them repointed D.T?

• Advertisement

Where are you gonna get them repointed D.T?

onlly place i know..mikes bikes even though there wrecked a set of my dart before have to get my wade's repointed too cos of there handiwork:mad::mad::mad:

shane will ya never learn i told ya i have a set of them for the exhibition we could have made an agreement:D:D:D

onlly place i know..mikes bikes even though there wrecked a set of my dart before have to get my wade's repointed too cos of there handiwork:mad::mad::mad:
    dfd will do the points for ya i'm sure if you ask i've a set of barney points if ya want them have to say i've mine 18 months and hand have'nt sharpened them yet

dfd will do the points for ya i'm sure if you ask i've a set of barney points if ya want them have to say i've mine 18 months and hand have'nt sharpened them yet

Fair play Wayne, we need good people around like you in this recession!;):)Cheers mate, jesus that's some time without sharpening your darts!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Brenfer in caple street repoint them for you for 12 euro's, got mine done there a few weeks back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

12 euro, JAYSUS

Willy in colmchilles does them for a 5er, not sure they points are in that price, but then you didnt say weather the 12 includes the points

thanks bud but i'm not throwing either set right now so there's no rush,
    cheers again

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

12 euro, JAYSUS

Willy in colmchilles does them for a 5er, not sure they points are in that price, but then you didnt say weather the 12 includes the points
    No mate he supplies the points too, the points are 3 euros and he charges 9 euros for the labour

Advertisement