Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Equipment Discussion Thread!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Double Top wrote: »
    Have made my last order for a long long time: have put all the darts stuff i don't use in a big box and put it under the stairs to stop me from switching

15 xDart Flights - Poly Plain Original - Std - "White"
    15 xDart Flights - Poly Plain Original - Std - "Clear"

10 xDart Stems - Football National Team Name Design - Short - "Ireland"

5 xDart Flight Accessories - Flight Protectors - Anodised Alloy - Black
    Options

LOL!:D:D You sure know how to spend your money D.T!;):D How much did that add up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

ratinakeg wrote: »
    LOL!:D:D You sure know how to spend your money D.T!;):D How much did that add up to?

LOL!, well i got some stuff for a mate too so it added up to £35.50 (€41.10). ah well i know i spend my money like a mad man but when you havn't had any for over a year you don't know what to do with it:D:D

I've lost two of me Tridents so far and broke 3 of me new stems!:( What is going on:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

Kingp35 wrote: »
    I don't have the money to buy new sets of darts in case they don't suit. I have been steadily improving with the set I have so i don't really see any reason to change, i wouldn;t know what to go for if I did!

I am going to buy some of those tridents though and I want to try a few different types of flights.

Can anyone tell me where you buy those mini standard flights?

The mini standard flights are only available in Datadart Dimplex or Harrows Xtra Tough.
    The Harrows are the best quality but look crap.
    I dont have any and after my last cock up i aint gonna link to my website.:o:o
    I find a set of aluminium flight protecers better than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

New Order Winging its way to me

20 x Dart Flights - Harrows - Hologram - Strong - Holographic - Slim - "Red Eye" (F1694) = £6.80
    10 x Dart Flights - Harrows - Hologram - Strong - Holographic - Slim - "Blue Shadows" (F1685) = £3.60
    20 x Dart Flights - Poly Metronic - Extra Strong - 100 Micron - Std - "Tiger Face" (F0130) = £8.00
    1 x Darts - 21g Steel Tip Tungsten Darts - Designa Lean Machines - (90) - 21g Lean Machines Knurled (D8086) = £16.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

New Order Winging its way to me

20 x Dart Flights - Harrows - Hologram - Strong - Holographic - Slim - "Red Eye" (F1694) = £6.80
    10 x Dart Flights - Harrows - Hologram - Strong - Holographic - Slim - "Blue Shadows" (F1685) = £3.60
    20 x Dart Flights - Poly Metronic - Extra Strong - 100 Micron - Std - "Tiger Face" (F0130) = £8.00
    1 x Darts - 21g Steel Tip Tungsten Darts - Designa Lean Machines - (90) - 21g Lean Machines Knurled (D8086) = £16.99

and a lot cheaper than 501.ie

i think 501darts was 1 euro a pack, there's were like 30c a pack

it wasnt really worth debating

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

What site did you use Dion?

darts corner

i'm still waiting on the above order, darts corner despatched it on friday and still havn't got it, the post service over here is a shambles waiting a week for a package

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

i'm still waiting on the above order, darts corner despatched it on friday and still havn't got it, the post service over here is a shambles waiting a week for a package
    Surely should have crossed the pond in 3/4 days ??

They are having problems with the postal system over in the UK. It said that on the BDO site!

all it says on the darts corner site is that it was despatched, i have to make another order really,really badly cos i have changed my stems from small to medium spinners and the only set i have i wrecked there yesterday, so if theres a problem with the post on either side i'm pretty f**ked with my darts cos right now, small stems are actually harming my game

all it says on the darts corner site is that it was despatched, i have to make another order really,really badly cos i have changed my stems from small to medium spinners and the only set i have i wrecked there yesterday, so if theres a problem with the post on either side i'm pretty f**ked with my darts cos right now, small stems are actually harming my game

I'll pick you up some next week if you like!

I'll pick you up some next week if you like!

your a legend mate, just get us five sets if you can and i'll sort you out when you get home

your a legend mate, just get us five sets if you can and i'll sort you out when you get home

No problemo!:D Don't know if I'll charge some Rat P&P yet!!;):p:D

No problemo!:D Don't know if I'll charge some Rat P&P yet!!;):p:D

i'll get you a pint when we play in the league:p:p:p

i'll get you a pint when we play in the league:p:p:p

Once it's a pint of beer, it's a deal!;):D

Once it's a pint of beer, it's a deal!;):D

??????????????????????????whats beer:confused::confused::confused::p:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

• Advertisement

one for you rat lol

http://britcandarts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_51_189&products_id=2639

They are only 89 cent a set too :eek:

Daffy501 wrote: »

Go for it!:D I use that shape of flight now, no longer use pear shape flights.

I like them but again wrong shape!:(:D Great find again!:D

Go for it!:D I use that shape of flight now, no longer use pear shape flights.

I use standard shape flights so i wouldnt use em lol

I use standard shape flights so i wouldnt use em lol

You should buy them just for show!:D:D

Bought these 26g Eric Bristow darts on Sunday night, I'm playing well with them!:)
    ERIC90M.jpg

Bought these 26g Eric Bristow darts on Sunday night, I'm playing well with them!:)

ERIC90M.jpg

trying out the set of them that i won , way heavier then my normal darts but they seem to suit me aswell:)

trying out the set of them that i won , way heavier then my normal darts but they seem to suit me aswell:)

I paid €25 for them instead of €35 at the end of the night, got them signed aswell!:) I'm not snatching with these which is good!:)

SIGMAFLIGHT.jpg

Sigma_Pro970_golden.jpg

New range of Unicorn darts, I like the look of them apart from the flights!!

• Advertisement

new%2018g%20pure%20dart%20off%20cd.jpg

Also like the look of these but they are only available in 18g!:(

Advertisement