Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thor

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

He was also in the thriller A perfect getaway with Steve Zahn which was very poor put for his small part (like star trek) he was decent in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Saw this last night, it wasn't particularly bad, but isn't something I will be rushing to view again.
    Find myself spending time thinking about how the majority of these kind of films are essentially fake and very little within them is actually real.
    Computer imagery just either isn't used properly or hasn't been raised to a high enough standard for me to be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

ziedth wrote: »
    He was also in the thriller A perfect getaway with Steve Zahn which was very poor put for his small part (like star trek) he was decent in it.

He's also in a film called "Cash" with Sean Bean. I found it surprisingly good, well worth a rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

That's the guy who played James Kirk?! O_O WOW!!! I recognized him but couldn't place him. NEVER would have gone for kirk!

I really enjoyed this movie. Way more than I expected to. Didnt have a clue about the story line as far as the comics went so cant wade in on the faithful or not issue but it was rollicking good fun. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Skinfull wrote: »
    That's the guy who played James Kirk?! O_O WOW!!! I recognized him but couldn't place him. NEVER would have gone for kirk!
    Not James T. Kirk. His dad George.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

seen thor 2 weeks ago, thought it was the brillaint. loved it more than the dark knight. of course someone hear is gonna say to me i need my head examined but i dont care ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Yeah I thought it was very decent as well. Not hugely memorable, no, however quite enjoyable.
    I thought the 3D was grand as well, not incredible either but acceptable.
    Plus Natalie Portman :P

Advertisement