Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starship Troopers 1 - 3 [Box Set] Blu-ray - FREEEEEEEEEEEEE! [CDWOW]

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

me too. nice 1 basquille

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

got mine too, with a little bit of damage to the edges, and is multiregion, not region b as advertised
    if it wasnt free I'd kick up a stink, and puts me off buying off them

funny thing tho is it's come straight from Hong Kong, but it had a 123.ie leaflet in the envelope

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

hurray, hopefully this will be at home when i finish work!

what a strange set of circumstances, anybody come across anything like this before?

Great find again Basquille!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭fdevine

Got mine this morning too. Great find in the first place but even better after those planks shot themselves in the foot for once.

Thanks basquille.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭podge3

Mine landed also.

Thanks OP :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

Just got mine too.Thanks Basquille.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

Also just checked in the bank,5.14 credit from cdwow so got it for free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Mine arrived this afternoon too, but nothing has come into my bank account even though it shows as refunded on paypal, and my paypal balance is 0... Odd:pac:

@the groutch - chances are it was listed wrongly as region B, just because it is a PAL release... They have other region free titles listed as region B on the site
    Shame about it being damaged though

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

got mine today too.....great stuff

wonder how much credit one could get in gamestop or elsewhere for trading it in, or would that be too cheeky :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Got mine this morning, a big thank you to Basq for finding this one. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,014 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

There is always one....

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=132531&cat=13

Was €40 yesterday :pac:

Thought someone would chance it on ebay, didnt think anyone would try adverts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Way to **** things up for the rest of the people who actually wanted a copy for themselves...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭podge3

tman wrote: »
    Way to **** things up for the rest of the people who actually wanted a copy for themselves...
    Always the way, isn't it.

He will have to revise his price a bit more though (and learn how to spell) :D.

he must be watching! Another price drop, he only needs to drop it another €18 to be about right ;)

postage has gone up alot since i last sent something :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

I know it's not as cheap as free, but the trilogy is available at The Hut for £9.93

Advertisement