Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you have done?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭MSporty

What am I being banned for, im only bringing some balanced argument to the thread.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

This
    MSporty post in this thread again for any reason and I will ban you.
    + this
    MSporty wrote: »
    What am I being banned for, im only bringing some balanced argument to the thread.
    =

Goodbye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭newmills

anniehoo wrote: »
    Im just back from my local Spar and while there a visibly drunk guy drove up in his car, parked arseways and staggered into the shop wreaking of booze. He bought 20 B&H and staggered back out again and got in his car and drove off.

I was so shocked so i said to the 2 lads behind the counter "oh my god the state of him i cant believe hes that hammered and driving". Their response was "oh him...hes always drunk". I couldnt believe it. Im sitting here now thinking why did i let him do it. I couldve got his reg or went out to him and told him not to drive, but i did nothing. I feel very guilty as drink driving is my biggest pet hate.:mad:

What would you have done?

I would have trailed him out of his car and beaten the living daylights out of him. Then i would have burnt his car out and then I would have taken his cigarettes off him - they are really bad for your health.

Advertisement