Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some "interesting" videos...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Wow, I hop forward ultra followed by a dash back ultra! Quality

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

WOW

Want

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

After you saying this Dagger G guy is someone to have a look at Dreddy I went and gandered and man I am impressed.

In all honesty I don't have much respect for Guile players (No offence Doom :)) but I have to be honest this is impressive stuff!

Also check this out. I wanted to find some of him playing guys we might have heard of at Evo Tournaments or whatever instead of Hawaii tournaments where he seems to be based and I found this of him playing Arturo's Seth which is known to be really tough.

Watch out for Arturo around 3:12. Amazing!

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Why would you have any less respect for a Guile player than you would another character? Just curious... I've great respect for them as they make the best out of a hard deal considering Guile has a very hard time in general. Sure, nobody likes an overly turtle Guile in a fight and it's never impressive to watch, but there are a good few examples of some great aggressive Guiles and I find that more interesting to watch than I ever would a lot of other characters due to it being so rare and difficult to do.

I'm not criticising, by the way, we all think of it differently - I'm just curious as that comment stuck out a mile for me.

Because they bore the hell out of me when I play them online. I know online play is nothing to go by but as it's all there is most of the time that's what I've to go on. Of course it frustrate me sometimes when they get the better of me though at this stage I can deal with them fairly consistently but honestly it's because they don't offer any sort of fight just a set routine that bores me to death whatever the outcome of the fight unfortunately. I like that guy cuz he's got a really good mix of tactics and uses Guile to his full potential really nicely.

I know the same can be said for lots of characters you meet online regularly because scrubs have found a single tactic that works against people more often than not i.e. the majority of Ken's (in G3 or G2 at least) mashing out lagged fierce DP's till you're burnt to death etc but you will always come across people who actually know their character in more depth than the average set play routine and personally I just find that happens the least with Guile players.

Thus my resulting lack of respect for the majority of them. Generalistic of me? Yes but again I'm only going on general online play which is, as I'm well aware, not a lot to go on but all I have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

its cause guiles a spammer , thats why.

• Advertisement

Right I figure people would be interested in these so I'm stickin them up

SSF4 stuff.

Akuma's new ultra is class I think

Ken's new ultra is well, Ken.

Have to say I'm not mad on Cody at all from what I've seen.

More Secondary Ultras.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Can we keep that stuff to the SSF4 thread? Also akuma's new ultra is so incredibly lame. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Don't think this one's been posted yet, definitely worth a look

Ry wrote: »
    More Secondary Ultras.

Juri's defeat scream is horrible!

animaX wrote: »
    Juri's defeat scream is horrible!

Yeh the english one is "I'll have my reveeeenge" Which is a bit less annoying solely because you can understand it.

I'm actually trying to find a way to delete the death screams from Viper and Chun cuz they irritate me so much.

• Advertisement

I love Viper tbh. Check out 1:20 ish. Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I miss thewitch, I never got to play him either, was amazing seeing him play viper :(

Damn youuuuuu tekken 6!!!!!!!

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    I miss thewitch, I never got to play him either, was amazing seeing him play viper :(

Damn youuuuuu tekken 6!!!!!!!

Yeh what the **** I need tips for Viper and he hasn't been around in ages! Where are you "The Witch" :p

Rope unless I'm going insane you posted the same vid twice? Nearly an hour later? I assume you had the browser open and hit back some how then an hour later assumed you never hit reply and hit it again? Or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,704 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

To all those complaining that the "Roundhouse Loop" is gone from Super -- here Korean champ Poongko shows what it's truly capable of...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yup all those 1 frame links, a full super bar and a full Ultra bar and only a slight bit more damage than TUxxFADC > Tiger Destruction...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

loved the one with sim and chunnies head stomps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

A must see for Blanka fans... and emmm girl fans

Video

Sagat06 wrote: »
    A must see for Blanka fans... and emmm girl fans

Video

Hey Chopper! Mago lost to a girl, just like you!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Conclusive proof (like if we needed it) that Blanka is totally overpowered. Poor Mago stood no chance. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Hey Chopper! Mago lost to a girl, just like you!

Losing to a pretty girl is the truest sign of both a top player and a gentleman.

Losing to a pretty girl is the truest sign of both a top player and a gentleman.

Very true.

So why did you lose then?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

:p

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

LOL here is me Double Perfecting a friend of mine in 3s, with a deceptive title xD

just for the craic

Good stuff! Thank god urien isn't in SSF4 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

animaX wrote: »
    Good stuff! Thank god urien isn't in SSF4 :P

Urien is too 1337 for SF4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Yeah the Urien was v.good but what was that dudley doing? he tried the same thing 3 times.

Where did you get that from?

• Advertisement

Its him recording himself playing a mate and changed the names to pro Japanese players.

Btw ramza have you found SFIV effecting your 3s game whenever you go back?

I can't play 3s anymore at all :(

Advertisement