Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some "interesting" videos...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

If only there was a KEYSTROKE recorder built into the game *hint hint Capcom*...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    If only there was a KEYSTROKE recorder built into the game *hint hint Capcom*...
    I know. Its seriously retarded.

Not a vid, but good nonetheless. http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2009/12/15/your_favorite_capcom_characters_up_close_and_personal

They make awesome phone wallpapers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Jim wrote: »
    They make awesome phone wallpapers!

They would also make great boards avatars! That reminds me, how do you get custom avatars? Do you have to be a mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

animaX wrote: »
    They would also make great boards avatars! That reminds me, how do you get custom avatars? Do you have to be a mod?

Think you need a paid subscription??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

You don't need to be a mod, just awesome at SFIV. (You'll never get one so Terry with your cheap tiger antics.)

<= Oh whats that I see, *Whistles*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

look at you ! paying for a msg board NERD !
    i actually want one.

where do i pays?

Having a pop at Terry is well worth it, (I've also changed my user title to get an additional dig in, brilliant.)

User Control panel > paid subscriptions.

A-Trak wrote: »
    You don't need to be a mod, just awesome at SFIV. (You'll never get one so Terry with your cheap tiger antics.)

<= Oh whats that I see, *Whistles*
    A-Trak wrote: »
    Having a pop at Terry is well worth it, (I've also changed my user title to get an additional dig in, brilliant.)

User Control panel > paid subscriptions.

What can i say you got me! Kinda like how I got you in the last rumble, oh snap :D

One for Kirby as well!

3974622348_53810eebf5.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/infinitecontinues/sets/72157622374882209/

Gonna have a go at a Cammy one for myself.

• Advertisement

What can i say you got me! Kinda like how I got you in the last rumble, oh snap :D

Seems you're conveniently forgetting our latest match in the last XGC tourney eh Tezza?

What was the outcome eh? eh?

Edit - in case you've forgot, have a look at the tag under my name, that should help you

Two I did quickly myself.

348C406F3F5B410D8CA4ABAB443F26A5.jpg

47FB077BC0F244EB802D83842B17E33E.jpg

Might get Illustrator and do some proper ones.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I do both, because I'm cool like that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I joined so long ago, my Sazabi-avatar isn't even available anymore!
    HOO-AH!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

47FB077BC0F244EB802D83842B17E33E.jpg

huh... I guess perspectives can be different, I would of went with this for cammy :pac:

99185.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

It's clearly a Rufus mirror match in the Tallaght housing scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

One for Kirby as well!

3974622348_53810eebf5.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/infinitecontinues/sets/72157622374882209/

Gonna have a go at a Cammy one for myself.

Nice. But can you make him light blue? I like blue kirby more! He's my go-to colour in smash bros. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

That can be quite useful actually so, if you think you can bait the ex bird kick. hmmmmm

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    That can be quite useful actually so, if you think you can bait the ex bird kick. hmmmmm

Just play farzad, you'll get tons of them baited or not :D

• Advertisement

Just play farzad, you'll get tons of them baited or not :D

tiger.gif

ironic, T[iger]erry !

Ooohh, someone got offended. Sorry man, I'm just building the hype!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ooohh, someone got offended. Sorry man, I'm just building the hype!

*Considers editing this to something nastier to continue the hype building*

Silly boy farzad, you linked to the wrong one!

oh did you get to the final? my memory is a bit hazy due to the fact i didnt sleep the previous night, oh the silly wiff throws from me and i still won.

I'm going to have some side bets on this grudge match.

(Go team Farz)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,946 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Decided to take some time to watch something different for a change and ended up having a giggle at Smash Bro's Brawl - Seems pretty chaotic but something I wager you could have a lot of drunken fun with, though I'm sure people will debate wether it's a fighting game or not :p

Either way, I love the music in that stage.

I'm assuming Bowser has a command grab - Anytime he does it, looks painful ;)

Smash Bros Brawl is an awesome game. I couldn't really class it as a real fighting game, I heard some one calling it a competitive platform game which suits it better.

Also there's no command throws or command specials even. You have a normal attack button a special attack button and a throw and block button and the moves change with whatever direction you are pressing when you press the button. Simple but deviously complex.

RopeDrink wrote: »
    though I'm sure people will debate wether it's a fighting game or not :p

It's a fighting game. People who say it's not either don't understand it or are snobs.

It ticks every box of the fighting game genre. Health bars, blocking, dodging, throwing, unique move for each character, etc etc.

There is no debate. Merely lovers and haters.

Oh and Bowser does have more grabs than the other characters too. Although the body slam one you are talking about is just one of his regular throws :D

• Advertisement

While the balance is pretty good considering the shere amount of characters on offer, there are some big guns. Meta Knight is definately top tier, along with Snake, DeDeDe and Wario. As you mentioned, Meta Knight is popular and hes really, really too good in my opinion. The Sagat of the smash world.

Yoshi is my main. Hes bottom tier. Like Vega in SF4. And I kick everyones ass with him. :p I like Kirby too, (go figure) and he is like Sim in that he is really floaty and hard to hit....and he is also like sim in that he is solidly mid tier so he has good success. I also like the Ice Climbers as they are really unique.

Man, I've barely played it in six months and those videos make me miss it! The Wii is going to get some good play time tomorrow. Cheers Rope! :D

Advertisement