Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THIS IS NOT A OXEGEN THREAD. But.....

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Piste wrote: »
    I hope it rains hailstones, locusts, fire, frogs and the plague, ALL AT THE SAME TIME :mad:

Someone bitter that they can't go? ;):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭j1smithy

The last time I was there was in 2006 and I promised myself I would never ever go again, or at least camp again. Tents left right and centre being set alight. Fighting everywhere and security doing absolutely nothing. It was like a war zone. I didn't feel safe and left as early as possible on Monday morning. It is hell on earth, frequented by the lowest of the low lifes in the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

j1smithy wrote: »
    The last time I was there was in 2006 and I promised myself I would never ever go again, or at least camp again. Tents left right and centre being set alight. Fighting everywhere and security doing absolutely nothing. It was like a war zone. I didn't feel safe and left as early as possible on Monday morning. It is hell on earth, frequented by the lowest of the low lifes in the country.

I was there too. I left at 5.30am. Absolute **** hole

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

It is hell on earth, frequented by the lowest of the low lifes in the country.

and thats why you love it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭j1smithy

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I was there too. I left at 5.30am. Absolute **** hole

Maybe we have met...:pac: I was on one of the first Dublin Busses out of there that morning. I abandoned everything we brought with us that year, I was that pissed off and just wanted to get out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

It might be the alcohol in me talking, but I hope there's a big fire and they get burned out of there. That'll learn em for spending so much on ****ye bands!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Nope, not being sarcastic, you old cynic! The Killers are great.

ABBA? Great idea!! *starts writing letter to organizers of Oxegen 2010*

The killers are terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

SSSSHHHH! That never happened okay? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

There was a guy stabbed in the neck with a bottle and there have been 45 arrests already. Will someone please wash away the scum!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

There was a guy stabbed in the neck with a bottle and there have been 45 arrests already. Will someone please wash away the scum!?
    .067% of a chance of being a victim!!! (I'm bored and have a calculator handy, right). In fairness, with 70,000 people being there, with drinking and the fact we're Irish, there's bound to be a tiny bit of crime.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Stokes

My mates after texting saying he sold a pair of wellies for €50 to some D4 chick. He's bound to get trench foot now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

kona wrote: »
    Well judging by your music taste, thats how I stereotype you. Anybody who listens to manufactured music and thinks they are brilliant, is manufactured IMO.

Castle palooza what the **** is that, give me monsters of rock in donnignton.
    Motley Crue, Def Leppard,Whitesnake.

Yes I hate fake tan...Motley crue unknown? maybe to musical retards, I love going out fibber my gee anyday.

just to sum up:
    POP music= ****
    Indie music= Pure unadultered scutter

Ill let steel panther sing it:

Am I missing a joke here? You've just named 3 of the most commercial rock bands I can think of.:confused:

Advertisement