Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teen pregnant after 'swimming in pool'

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

enda1 wrote: »
    Has happened before I heard, heard its more likely in a jacuzzi environment though. Bit mad though and what possible charge could you put on the hotel??

I would love to see "proof" of this. The spunk:water ratio would have to be quite high, with no chlorine and she'd have to be naked straddling a jet.

I feel sorry for the girl in this case though, it was most likely statutory rape. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Ivona Tinkle

Ah she is having water baby :D bless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Gulliver

She should have read the info on the hotel first:
    Escape to another world in our rooftop swemen pool with an enchanting view of the pyramids on the horizon. The Pharao'nuff Hotel is situated in the heart of the city centre of Cairo, within walking distance of the residential and diplomatic district of Manjoose and not far from the main shopping streets of the city and other famous attractions such as the Jizza pyramids and the Egyptian Museum of Spun Ka'thet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

Das Kitty wrote: »
    The spunk:water ratio would have to be quite

das kitty i love when you talk scientific!

You have heard of the School of Rock? Maybe this was the Pool of Cock?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Ha that will surely never stand up in court?

There's some seriously good puns in this thread actually!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

If the child drowned in the pool , would it be murder:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

I would love to see "proof" of this. The spunk:water ratio would have to be quite high, with no chlorine and she'd have to be naked straddling a jet.

I feel sorry for the girl in this case though, it was most likely statutory rape. :(
    Pool water would kill sperm pretty quickly. And if she was a virgin, the pool water wouldn't get past the hymen.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

A swim-by shooting so. Once the pool is cleaned doesn't it make the child fatherless?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

994 wrote: »
    Pool water would kill sperm pretty quickly. And if she was a virgin, the pool water wouldn't get past the hymen.

Psst most girls don't lose their "virginity" to willies.
    Fingers and tampons being the main culprits I believe.

994 wrote: »

I was talking about the other claim that this has happened before in a jacuzzi.

BTW the hymen only partially covers the vaginal opening so it's no protection in that sense. However it's almost impossible to get pregnant without penetration, the stuff the sperm clings on to is quite far up inside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Why blame the pool? Why not a toilet seat or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,002 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

is_that_so wrote: »
    A swim-by shooting so. Once the pool is cleaned doesn't it make the child fatherless?

They'll go to great lengths to prevent that. If the father does disappear, I would imagine that the girl's family will pool their resources to pay for the child's upkeep.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭trustno1

Is no one else horrified at the fact that there is sperm in the pool to begin with?!.. never mind someone claiming that they got pregnant from swimming in it... sperm in a pool... seriously, do men wa*k in pools??.. in 'family holiday' pools??.. I knew that kids occassionally pee in them (and perhaps drunk adults).. but sperm?!.. eeeeewwwwww...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

ejmaztec wrote: »
    They'll go to great lengths to prevent that. If the father does disappear, I would imagine that the girl's family will pool their resources to pay for the child's upkeep.

:P

Yeah, they'll needs to keep their heads (and crotches!) above water ;)

trustno1 wrote: »
    Is no one else horrified at the fact that there is sperm in the pool to begin with?!.. never mind someone claiming that they got pregnant from swimming in it... sperm in a pool... seriously, do men wa*k in pools??.. in 'family holiday' pools??.. I knew that kids occassionally pee in them (and perhaps drunk adults).. but sperm?!.. eeeeewwwwww...

There probably a little bit in every pool in the world that males are allowed to swim in. Could be a few little fellas hanging about that come loose when in contact with the water. I'd be very surprised if you could find a pool without one or two (dead) sperm in it.

Does that make you feel any better? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Actually I'd say its most likely come from a woman as the water "washes out" some of that morning's fun. For a guy there's not so much space for the sperm to hide in as everythings on the outside so to speak. So maybe her mother Dad got her preggers :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

She aint lying.....ITS BABY JEBUS THE SECOND:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

LOL at this post

There probably a little bit in every pool in the world that males are allowed to swim in. Could be a few little fellas hanging about that come loose when in contact with the water. I'd be very surprised if you could find a pool without one or two (dead) sperm in it.

Does that make you feel any better? :p

eh.. 'No' - but thanks anway, knew that of course that there would be one or two hanging around, but not shoals of them.. its like that film 'Pirhana' with sperm..

enda1 wrote: »
    Actually I'd say its most likely come from a woman as the water "washes out" some of that morning's fun. For a guy there's not so much space for the sperm to hide in as everythings on the outside so to speak. So maybe her mother Dad got her preggers :eek:

Thats quite an efficient use of genetic material........... up one, wash out, rinse, repeat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I had a danger **** in a motel 6 pool once. I was 12. good times.

Either way, if the pool was treated with chlorine they have nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,002 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Some people get scared in a swimming pool. Perhaps she got an attack of the willies.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Is anyone else thinking of the short storey 'Guts' by Chuck Polonic (sp?)?

I won't link it because I'd get banned, but this all I can think about when reading this story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

The gene pool would be fairly large

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Is anyone else thinking of the short storey 'Guts' by Chuck Polonic (sp?)?

I won't link it because I'd get banned, but this all I can think about when reading this story.

Yeah. That's why I'm feeling a bit nauseous...

The gene pool would be fairly large

You're about 4 pages too late :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

<insert witty joke>

hope for loads of hfgdhjudfj.JPG

Overheal wrote: »
    I had a danger **** in a motel 6 pool once. I was 12. good times.

Either way, if the pool was treated with chlorine they have nothing to worry about.

12 year olds wa*k?!.. seriously.. I had just better stop reading this thread as its getting too much.. my son will be 12 in a year and a half and my heart is breaking thinking of him potentially wa*king in a pool in a year and a half's time when we are on holiday with a view to getting some polish girl pregnant!!!!..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

12 year olds wa*k?!.. seriously.. I had just better stop reading this thread as its getting too much.. my son will be 12 in a year and a half and my heart is breaking thinking of him potentially wa*king in a pool in a year and a half's time when we are on holiday with a view to getting some polish girl pregnant!!!!..

Eh, he prob is already...

• Advertisement

A model Irishman! G-wan my son! lol

Advertisement