Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beans?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Good god no, batchelors all the way, they're softer. Nothing worse than a hard bean. On your plate that is.

gtfo here, forget about it, Neanz meanz Hinez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

gtfo here, forget about it, Neanz meanz Hinez

don't think so! Now, possibly, you just like firm beans with a watery sauce. I however, enjoy the general 'homnomyness' of soft beans, gloopy sauce!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

don't think so! Now, possibly, you just like firm beans with a watery sauce. I however, enjoy the general 'homnomyness' of soft beans, gloopy sauce!

not true... why the hel would you want a beanss thats over cooked the joyisness that hienz bring is that lovely crunchy bean very important... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

not true... why the hel would you want a beanss thats over cooked the joyisness that hienz bring is that lovely crunchy bean very important... :D

I'm not sure i know what to say... If i get a hard bean, it puts me off for months. You're the first i've encountered of your kind.... I'm not trained to deal with this...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,685 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Who keeps canned goods in the Fridge? Do you keep the milk in the cupboard, too?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

Does everyone keep their eggs in the fridge?
    I do!
    But,notice how in the shops they're not in the fridge???
    :eek:DO DO DO DO
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 81,685 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

TriceMarie wrote: »
    I do!
    lol
    you shop in a pov shop then. Their always in the chilled dairy/produce area in the states. And they last for weeks, not days. Long Live Preservatives!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

Overheal wrote: »
    you shop in a pov shop then. Their always in the chilled dairy/produce area in the states. And they last for weeks, not days. Long Live Preservatives!
    No,Tescos and the like :p

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭AlkalineAcid

TriceMarie wrote: »
    I do!
    lol

My family's always kept them in the fridge. When I saw my roommates in college with their eggs in the cupboard I was like :eek:.

EDIT: But the pair of them also kept fried chicken on the counter from Sunday to Friday one week and they were still eating it on Friday! There was also almost a whole chicken stinking out the fridge (surprise) for almost two weeks.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Biggins wrote: »
    High actually. 4 Kids at the mo. They are growing like germs! :D

4 8 Kids at the mo.
    sorry it's 16 now

no wait it's 32...

just keep thinging about the childrens allowances

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Judging by the title I thought this was going to a be a poll about pill usage, in the same vein as the 'Weed' thread on the front page.

Also, press.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I keep all caned goods in the press there wouldn't be any room for them in my fridge, that's where I keep my pint glasses.

Peas > Beans.

Beans are crap...... *runs and hides*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Where's the Beans are fucking manky option on the poll?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Where's the Beans a fucking manky option on the poll?!
    Indeed, they're slimy yet powdery at the same time. Repulsive combination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Opened, in the fridge, but not in the tin on the statistically-remote off-chance that you are some kind of unmanly, anorexic type that can't finish a tin of beans in one go.

Fyp.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nah I usually open a 6 pack and there is a bit left of one, to savour for later. :pac:

Advertisement