Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

easiet non nationals to get along with

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Scottish! And as already has been said there's nothing wrong with the word "foreigner", non-national is just a nonsensical PC invention

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Americans for getting along with and American girls for getting it on with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

Scottish! And as already has been said there's nothing wrong with the word "foreigner", non-national is just a nonsensical PC invention

one of the common names in ireland(doyle) is derived from the irish word for foreigner. i ****ing hate the word though, but non-national is worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

The PC term is not 'non-national', it's 'foreign national'

I still like to say Fordiners though :pac:

Who do I get on with the easiest? Kiwis / Aussies / Saffies / Poles.

The rest are grand but it is hard to get along easily with people who have different culture. Africans & Asians don't generally go to the pub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭nitrogen

Another pointless thread assigning everyone from the same region of the world with the same stereotype characteristics.

• Advertisement
Advertisement