Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invite the Taliban here to sort out the criminal scumbags?

Options
  • 04-07-2009 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

It just occurred to me that there are some surplus (and it appears unwanted) Taliban wandering around over there in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
    Why don't we invite a few thousand of these strapping fellows (on temporary visas) to come over and sort out our scumbags?
    I tell you within weeks these scumbags will go to ground and start behaving themselves once they see some of their friends walking around with no hands. And while they're at it they should slap Burkas on their ugly 'girlfriends' and teach them some manners, walking around the place with fake tans, tracksuit bottoms and pushing buggies full of brats, thinking they own the country and raking in hundreds of Euros a week in benefits. It's a complete disgrace.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

You're in Dublin, amrite?

Maybe the Taliban could just blow up Dublin, 2birds1stone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭mirror mirror

excellent idea,too much pussy footing around with criminals and scum -bags.swift justice is called for ,bring em on...............

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Dey took our jabs, they ate our swans, this country's gone to ****, stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Fair enough but what will we do with all the snobs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Iskenderun wrote: »
    It just occurred to me that there are some surplus (and it appears unwanted) Taliban wandering around over there in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
    Why don't we invite a few thousand of these strapping fellows (on temporary visas) to come over and sort out our scumbags?
    I tell you within weeks these scumbags will go to ground and start behaving themselves once they see some of their friends walking around with no hands. And while they're at it they should slap Burkas on their ugly 'girlfriends' and teach them some manners, walking around the place with fake tans, tracksuit bottoms and pushing buggies full of brats, thinking they own the country and raking in hundreds of Euros a week in benefits. It's a complete disgrace.

Its bad enough in this country without skangers and beardies killing each other, while either trying to sell me drugs, rob me, or take away me pint and pork chops.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

I tell you within weeks these scumbags will go to ground and start behaving themselves once they see some of their friends walking around with no hands.
    If you cut their hands off, they are more than likely unemployable, claim for disability allowance and probably sue the government as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,975 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Saibh wrote: »
    If you cut their hands off, they are more than likely unemployable, claim for disability allowance and probably sue the government as well.

They won't be able to sign the forms, so there won't be any claims.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Yes lets cut peoples hands off and slap burkas on them because they aren't like us. You sound like an ideal recruit for the Taliban.

As for bringing them over, its bad enough the cretins are even licensed to breathe without promoting them as some sort of travelling A-Team. If you want to live in dark age ****hole under the rules of mentally stunted religious fanatics, then be my guest.

Afghanistan is that way --->

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

The new Taliban influence:

osama_jihadjoe.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

ejmaztec wrote: »
    They won't be able to sign the forms, so there won't be any claims.:pac:
    They find a way around that...

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote: »
    Yes lets cut peoples hands off and slap burkas on them because they aren't like us. You sound like an ideal recruit for the Taliban.

As for bringing them over, its bad enough the cretins are even licensed to breathe without promoting them as some sort of travelling A-Team. If you want to live in dark age ****hole under the rules of mentally stunted religious fanatics, then be my guest.

Afghanistan is that way --->

Yes, the Taliban criminal scumbags give the ordinary criminal scumbags a bad name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Problem is, to the Taliban we're all scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

deadhead13 wrote: »
    Problem is, to the Taliban we're all scumbags.

Infidels and what not :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Problem is, how will we get rid of them? Once they sort the scumbags they'll turn on us. Gilette razors will be made illegal as men have to grow big bushy beards. Hairdressers will close down because the wimmins will all have to go around in burkas all the time.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Just what we need religous nuts in ireland!!!!:rolleyes:

Saibh wrote: »
    They find a way around that...

You've got me stumped for an answer there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Firetrap wrote: »
    Problem is, how will we get rid of them? Once they sort the scumbags they'll turn on us. Gilette razors will be made illegal as men have to grow big bushy beards. Hairdressers will close down because the wimmins will all have to go around in burkas all the time.

You get Man eating tigers to take care of the Taliban and when Winter rolls around the Tigers will die of the cold.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Cianos wrote: »
    Fair enough but what will we do with all the snobs?

Well seeing as they are all sitting on one side of a government building, having a majority in numbers for the mo, I say stuff them and mount them in the Spire!
    I know the Taliban are up for the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Ummm...I think that this has already been covered. The IRA would pwn the Taliban*.

*This isn't an endorsement btw. Believe me when I say this post isn't gleeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭BigAl81

DarkJager wrote: »
    If you want to live in dark age ****hole under the rules of mentally stunted religious fanatics, then be my guest.

I reckon he'd be right at home in Ireland if that was the case!!

Go Team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Come on now, this is a tad bit unrealistic...
    The government gets the final call and they are hardly going to ask the taliban to wipe government buildings out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

the taliban would consider us all , scumbags

Come on now, this is a tad bit unrealistic...
    The government gets the final call and they are hardly going to ask the taliban to wipe government buildings out.

Well we don't know yet what Board "Snip" has recommended!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Firetrap wrote: »

Not to mention the execution of cheating wives (not cheating husbands of course) and gays...

dsmythy wrote: »
    Not to mention the execution of cheating wives (not cheating husbands of course) and gays...

What have you got against happy people! :mad:

I'm happy, I'm so frakin happy I could bounce off gaydar for a bloomin' frakin' week!

We all should be so luck to have a gay day! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Or, how about we just get the courts to pull their thumbs out of their asses and actually give out some proper punishment, instead of letting these ****ers run around with 50 slaps on the wrist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

According to this highly acccurate and scientific documentary I saw, the IRA are much better than the Taliban so we could save a little on the travel costs.

Or, how about we just get the courts to pull their thumbs out of their asses and actually give out some proper punishment, instead of letting these ****ers run around with 50 slaps on the wrist?

50 lashes is the Taliban style. Marginally better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

i dunno man but then we're stuck with the taliban, then we bring in the americans to get rid of those, then we go and get some iranians to sort those out, then we're stuck with iranians however. We wait for winter to roll around and they all die out happy days. OK lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Iang87 wrote: »
    i dunno man but then we're stuck with the taliban, then we bring in the americans to get rid of those, then we go and get some iranians to sort those out, then we're stuck with iranians however. We wait for winter to roll around and they all die out happy days. OK lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Israelis can get the Iranians. But then of course....

Moral of the story/thread? Let's sort out our own problems.

Advertisement