Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invite the Taliban here to sort out the criminal scumbags?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

DarkJager wrote: »
    Afghanistan is that way --->

*waves*

I tell you, it's not so bad here. We've got the BBQ going, weather's great, freebird's on the boom-box, and we're waiting for the evening 4th of July explosives show.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Iskenderun wrote: »
    It just occurred to me that there are some surplus (and it appears unwanted) Taliban wandering around over there in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
    Why don't we invite a few thousand of these strapping fellows (on temporary visas) to come over and sort out our scumbags?
    I tell you within weeks these scumbags will go to ground and start behaving themselves once they see some of their friends walking around with no hands. And while they're at it they should slap Burkas on their ugly 'girlfriends' and teach them some manners, walking around the place with fake tans, tracksuit bottoms and pushing buggies full of brats, thinking they own the country and raking in hundreds of Euros a week in benefits. It's a complete disgrace.
    You'd be the same if you grew up in their areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Iskenderun

Gays in this country will have nothing to fear from them. Many Asian men like a bit of slap and tickle with same sex partners, and there's nothing wrong in it. In fact many of these bearded warriors are drop-dead gorgeous and will cause a sensation in our gay community.

You'd be the same if you grew up in their areas

No, most of the guys from the rural mountains around here seem to be quite decent people. Taliban seem to be a bit of an aberration.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

No, most of the guys from the rural mountains around here seem to be quite decent people. Taliban seem to be a bit of an aberration.

NTM
    I was talking about so-called scumbags that the OP was talking of eradicating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

deadhead13 wrote: »
    Problem is, to the Taliban we're all scumbags.
    yep one taliban leader is supposed to have said ;we will bring the religious war to ireland;well i have news for him they are four hundred years to late

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I grew up in such an area and chose not to do such things. Personal responsibility ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,975 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

They could all be rounded up and shipped off to Afghanistan where they could each be given a metal rod and ear-plugs. They could then begin their short careers as mine-detectors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Hey ....let's invite people who hate everyone who do not observe 100% of the rules of their religion and live in tents along the side of the road to solve our issue with undesirables.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

You'd just be trading the smack addicts for the smack growers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Firetrap wrote: »
    Problem is, how will we get rid of them? Once they sort the scumbags they'll turn on us. Gilette razors will be made illegal as men have to grow big bushy beards. Hairdressers will close down because the wimmins will all have to go around in burkas all the time.
    Yeah, bringing the Taliban here will like bringing snakes to kill badgers.
    First, we have too much scumbags.
    Then, we bring the Taliban to get rid of the scumbags.
    Then, we bring the US army to get rid of Taliban.

*looks at middle east*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

ejmaztec wrote: »
    They won't be able to sign the forms, so there won't be any claims.:pac:

You obviously haven't viewed this film then.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097937/ .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

The last people who were invited to come over and sort a few scumbags out stayed 800 years and some people still can't get over it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

They'll only end up taking our jobs and our women.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

The taliban are closed minded bigots but they're not idiots.

Why the fúck would they kill off their own business partners?

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,975 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

DubMedic wrote: »
    You obviously haven't viewed this film then.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097937/ .

That's twice I've been stumped now.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

No I don't think Ireland will take to kindly to more foreigners coming into the country let the scumbags kill each other..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Aren't people forgetting about the past here.

Take for example joyriders. Up in Belfast they had the owner of the car, the INLA the IRA, the UVF the UFF , IPLO , British Army including the paras, the SAS and the RUC amongst others. All except the owner of the car have been accused or proven to have a shoot to kill policy. That didn't stop the joyriders.

Many of the paramilitary gangs have been involved in criminal activities that have had nothing to do with politics and have used violence "non-political" criminals who were competiting against them.

Taliban won't work because even our own terrorists didn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Iskenderun wrote: »
    <an bord snip>
    Why don't we invite a few thousand of these strapping fellows (on temporary visas) to come over and sort out our scumbags?<off bord snip>.
    Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to send self same scumbags off to Afghanistan to sort out the Taliban.

One way tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

In fairness Arab women are hot as ****!! It's true, seriousslt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

Why bother with the taliban when we could just invite the catholic church back in forces.........theres tonnes of disgruntled opus dei anti abortionist fianna fail small timers just dying to give out the lashes and the stonings....ah sure why would be we botherin with those quare foregin fellas when we've got fine young healthy country men who are just waitin for the druggies to be kicked out of the guards again....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

ScumLord wrote: »
    In fairness Arab women are hot as ****!! It's true, seriousslt.

When teh police state comes in, we can all wear burkas to avoid being spied on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding
    (batman begins):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Think very, very carefully about what you wish for.

Introducing the Taliban to our moral ecosystem in this warm weather could have a devastating knock-on effect on scanty women's clothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

The Taliban could take over An Board Snip Nua to perform necessary drastic Cuts in a wide ranging area of scumbag society to help create a cleansed,regenerated Ireland.These procedures,more crude the better,would include:vasectomies,female sterilization of convicted criminals and their progeny,if showing signs of degeneration...Turds of the banking and development sector would also be subject to severe cutting of the cruellest nature to ensure a healthy revitalization of our economy and better Social Welfare for good citizens

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭rantyface

The taliban are violent scumbags. Just because they're organised doesn't mean they're not psychopathic, criminally insane scumbags. Those beards and dresses are just their version of tracksuits and knacker tashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

vinylmesh wrote: »
    The taliban are closed minded bigots but they're not idiots.

:confused::confused::confused:

There's a difference?

Yes.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Is there a quota on fucking retarded ideas around here?

It's about the only sane explaination for this bullshit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

I agree. We need a Tallaght-ban.

Advertisement