Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airline Uses naked Crew in saftey video

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

If I had to listen to that eardrum-skewering NZ accent, they'd need to be more interested in their own safety.........:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Terry,

/expected more :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Pop's Diner

Kia Ora indeed! Aside, have you ever seen a male flight-steward who you *didn't* suspect was gay?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

There not naked :(

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

ejmaztec wrote: »
    If I had to listen to that eardrum-skewering NZ accent, they'd need to be more interested in their own safety.........:eek:
    Someone's an Australian... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Eh.... cause they work as air hosts. It's not a job for a straight man. It just isn't.

+1
    That blonde wan was well past her sell by date to be appearing in promo vids for the company? Rest of the employees must be right mingers lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ummmmmm.

Fush and chups!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Fush and chups!

Had my local gym instructor teaching me how to operate the "chiss priss" yesterday evening, nearly cracked my hole laughing!
    I don't mind the Kiwi accent, it's nowhere near as broad as the Aussie accent, and what's rare is always wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'm mad for the NZ accent. It's like the Aussie one but better.
    I intend on going back to NZ in a few summers, my ears will thanks me for it.

The blond in the second video and the brunette in the first... Would.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

ummmmmm.

Fush and chups!

I'm beached as bro!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

That video sucked I got half way through and than gave up on there being tits.

I always liked Billy Connolly's advice on what to do in the event of an impending plane crash, throw all your life jackets towards the front of the plane and scream "Go away nasty mountain!"

• Registered Users Posts: 30,080 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

CianRyan wrote: »
    The blond in the second video and the brunette in the first... Would.

yeah brunette, wow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I prefer this guy's strategy! At least he didn't imply that there'd be bewbs and fail to deliver...

Advertisement