Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

comedy beers tonight, apparantly i have to go ugh.
    vhttp://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055740850
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

is that a webpage that's had too much coke?

very hyper text transmission protocol...

</nerd>

=P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

<impatient> but are ya going?! </impatient>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

hrmm, I don't fink so, it's looking like an exciting game of poker in my apt or elsewhere tonight. I'm sending anyone I know who's not playing to the beers though, if that helps =)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

giz a text if anybody wants too go, and if you have recovered from last night...off to govindas soon!

• Advertisement

im ready! gawd tar really is a girl! :pac:

Powder my back!

garlic cheese chips and hot chocolate fudge brownie with chocolate sauce and icecream ftw!

Was the lengthy beautification process worth it? :P
    Did ye have fun?

So worth it, kaimera called me pretty, SO WORTH IT.

I had a great time, gutted that I didn't win the can of dutch gold in the raffle.
    Fair play for tehm for doing it for charity, I loved that.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Fair play for tehm for doing it for charity, I loved that.

I'm going to have to agree. They sure had guts! Cringe-worthy at times though...

hannahmontannalinux.jpg
    Love being a nerd :D

What everybody getting for xmas?
    trying to get me bro to get me this
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Pendulum-tickets/artist/945678?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

no idea apart from that, hate people asking me

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Was the lengthy beautification process worth it? :P
    Did ye have fun?

you should have seen his hair... amazing... i really dont know how he does it... time i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Yeaaaah, nice video ghere thar my favourite version of that song. That guy has a nice voice.

What everybody getting for xmas?
    trying to get me bro to get me this
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Pendulum-tickets/artist/945678?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

no idea apart from that, hate people asking me

I've been asking for the same thing for the last ten years now.
    It is a book.
    At this stage it is actually traditional for me to have a Xmas day strop, over not getting the book again again again........

Anyways I've given up on the idea of getting decent presents.

I'm buying myself a DSLR though :D

maameeo wrote: »
    you should have seen his hair... amazing... i really dont know how he does it... time i guess

Nah with Tar it is about the minions. :P
    Who knows what he is keeping in that salon he calls his room.

• Advertisement

I've been asking for the same thing for the last ten years now.
    It is a book.
    At this stage it is actually traditional for me to have a Xmas day strop, over not getting the book again again again........

Anyways I've given up on the idea of getting decent presents.

I'm buying myself a DSLR though :D

ooooh fancy, i dont get me things, feels wrong!
    now what to buy people :/

ooooh fancy, i dont get me things, feels wrong!
    now what to buy people :/

Me buying myself something decent saves alot of bloodshed around my gaff come christmas day. So really I'm doing it to be nice to the rest of them. :P

I got a new kitty today, and she is the coolest cuddliest creature in the world ever. :D
    Everyone in my gaff has a happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

I don't understand what's going on, but while everybody is posting polka, I might as well add this one

Threads in forum 666. oooooooooooooooh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Me buying myself something decent saves alot of bloodshed around my gaff come christmas day. So really I'm doing it to be nice to the rest of them. :P

I got a new kitty today, and she is the coolest cuddliest creature in the world ever. :D
    Everyone in my gaff has a happy :)

Aaaaaaaaaaargh I want a cat. I get to mind a fish for the week though which is very exciting :D

Aaaaaaaaaaargh I want a cat. I get to mind a fish for the week though which is very exciting :D

Yes very, did it move yesterday or today or are you still waiting? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Yes very, did it move yesterday or today or are you still waiting? :p

It did loads of things! Swam from one end of the tank to the other (sloooooowly), then went to sleep. Then I fed it and it swam up to the top of the tank and ate the food. It's actually a bit too much for me to deal with, I'll need to lie down in a darkened room before the week is out :p

Oh god it ate, you must be wrecked. :)

I want a kitten here, maameeo sort it out!

knitted_kitteh.jpg

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement