Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

somebody say cats? they all love me, i trained this one to come in my window and sleep on my bed....even likes to roam under the covers! :p

I had one like that. Only he used to try and eject a sleeping me from the bed before his nap. :P

Hi anothernight!
    How is you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I had one like that. Only he used to try and eject a sleeping me from the bed before his nap. :P

Hi anothernight!
    How is you?

I is fine :)
    How's everyone around here? I keep forgetting to go on boards >_<

This summer is gonna be awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

kitten-with-gun.jpg

I is fine :)
    How's everyone around here? I keep forgetting to go on boards >_<

I was slothing around all day, and I'm absolutely wrecked now.
    Which wasnt supposed to happen. :/

Being to buzy for the internet is always a good sign :)

nIght night peoples and dangerous gingers :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Feu wrote: »
    +1 :D

I gave one of my cats a bath today. Welcome to the wonderful world of graduate unemployment!
    Lol I'm surprised you survived to post after that!

Congrats on the new graduate status! :)
    Did you know that the queen of England is actually uber cute?
    So you've been telling me, yes :p She's doing alright for a woman of 85 tbh.
    Your bed is not your bed if there is a cat around, it's theirs :pac: You are their slave, always remember :D
    Yes it IS!:D:cool::D

You know how I am anyway...24hrs away from freedom!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I was slothing around all day, and I'm absolutely wrecked now.
    Which wasnt supposed to happen. :/

Being to buzy for the internet is always a good sign :)

nIght night peoples and dangerous gingers :)

I read this with MoN's voice for some reason :o

I read this with MoN's voice for some reason :o

Because we are all the same us gingers? :P

I dosed the kitty for fleas this morning. I couldn't figure out how he keeps picking them up.
    Until I saw him slink off and have a bath in the wet grass, to undo all my good work. :rolleyes:

How is everyone Today? It is gorgeous out there. All bright, colourful and threathening cloudy at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

all this cat talk is making me sad, i miss gizmo and ill never have my own cat :'(

MWJzx3j7nkwb2zc2HE3Ndt4co1_500.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i made a game video of me playing today, i really need to learn how to do it though, was fun to try :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TnQqomvFi0&hd=1

well that rapture thing sucked a$$ didn't it!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Worst rapture I've been to

in hindsight, spending my life savings on cookers and hocaine wasn't the best idear evar :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Nightshifts make my mind go funny.

me too

great 35 min gaming clip! Looked good on my hd monitor when dled, was 1.5gig
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xizaib_30p-lan-movie_videogames

I've been playing LA Noire, it is quite boring and makes me drink beer.

1306548033872.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Sometimes I've no idea why I look at a particular forum on boards... veggies and vegans = hippies.

Moronic keyboard warriors :rolleyes: I'm glad to say off-line I don't encounter such extreme ignorance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Feu

am i missing something?

I don't think I'm allowed to link to other fora, so I'll PM you one. Though, I'd rather I missed it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Feu

ah right, without reading the AH thread it seemed like you were just randomly taking the pi$$ out of the V&V forum...

Not in the slightest, I'm veggie myself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Somehow glad I seen that thread myself...goes to show the height of ignorance some people have...and then show the real proportions while sitting safely behind a screen.

Doubtful they'll see this anyway, sometimes ignorance is bliss :)

Can't believe it's been so long since posting in here...glad to be back!

what's going on here? I take drugs, drink too much and sometimes get into fights! This hippie is mad, MAD I tells ya :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Somehow glad I seen that thread myself...goes to show the height of ignorance some people have...and then show the real proportions while sitting safely behind a screen.

Doubtful they'll see this anyway, sometimes ignorance is bliss :)

Can't believe it's been so long since posting in here...glad to be back!

Didnt see that thread but just as well, best ignored.

It's been a long time aye but tis summer now i.e. crazy posting time

hope everybody doin good :)

Just remembered maameeo must have been running her marathon today, hope it went well!
    Absurdum wrote: »
    what's going on here? I take drugs, drink too much and sometimes get into fights! This hippie is mad, MAD I tells ya :cool:

who dat pirate!

that looks......good :<
    can imagine it would be amazing on the hd monitar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement