Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Ah see I remember it all, so it meant a little bit more, although they did stuff in that one that they shouldnt have :p

11 is not too bad, you should probably hit the hay soon though if you're gonna be up for 10:50am and be barely awake before opening the door lol. That's a cool looking program, but seems to not like working for anyone!

And could that be the first positive thing ever about O2? Wow!:eek: Sounds like a plan!

Yes Tar esplained to me about the stuff that made no sense, I could see that myself from watching the other films. silly writers.

ah I just have to show a room, how awake do I have to be sure, I'm just after washing up, brushing the floors etc now so it is ready! It feels very weird, it is so bright out.

It is working for me....but I'm still up heh

haters gona hate, I'm a loyal o2er, they always remember my birthday, god bless em.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Yes Tar esplained to me about the stuff that made no sense, I could see that myself from watching the other films. silly writers.

ah I just have to show a room, how awake do I have to be sure, I'm just after washing up, brushing the floors etc now so it is ready! It feels very weird, it is so bright out.

It is working for me....but I'm still up heh

haters gona hate, I'm a loyal o2er, they always remember my birthday, god bless em.
    Got a favourite one now...or favourite character? :D

Half asleep will do, no bothers! I wont d/l that....prob wont work anyway :p

O2 = Sucky McSuckerson! But they DO remember your birthday :)

That's a go then is it...23rd June cinema like last year? Can even go same cinema lol, lets hope something decent is out.

Got a favourite one now...or favourite character? :D

Half asleep will do, no bothers! I wont d/l that....prob wont work anyway :p

O2 = Sucky McSuckerson! But they DO remember your birthday :)

That's a go then is it...23rd June cinema like last year? Can even go same cinema lol, lets hope something decent is out.

I remember thinking the 2nd was a bit crap, 3 is a bit of a blur, that's about all I can say! Theres not enough green ones really is there

It would need to darken my screen completely so I go to sleep!

no no it was the 22nd, 23rd is.......someone's birthday

I knew saying that would be good! 22nd is correct lady, and for your special answer you get to enter the super fun bonus round (I dont make those rules up, Tar does) :D:cool:

Gonna hit the hay myself in a minute...ttyl! :)

what is the super fun bonus round o_O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

hiiii im sleepy.
    so i prob wil only post once

whats new eh!! SOMEONE SEND ME HOME

shakencat wrote: »
    hiiii im sleepy.

I iz sleepy also, so exhausted today, like 2/3 hours sleep, had to be up to show house but the people never showed arrr, then I had a lil nap, now I feel worse. Could do with a crate of redbull right now.

here you go...

rubyshoes1.jpg

what is the super fun bonus round o_O
    Cant say, ask Tar >_>
    shakencat wrote: »
    hiiii im sleepy.

Hello stranger! Was sleep good?
    I iz sleepy also, so exhausted today, like 2/3 hours sleep, had to be up to show house but the people never showed arrr, then I had a lil nap, now I feel worse. Could do with a crate of redbull right now.

here you go...

<there's no place like home>
    They never turned up? Dirty flakes why'd they have to flake out!?

Longest day of the year today, your crate of red bull would do you well hehe.

I is going to see Green Lantern tomorrow :D

Cant say, ask Tar >_>

---_---
    They never turned up? Dirty flakes why'd they have to flake out!?

Longest day of the year today, your crate of red bull would do you well hehe.

I is going to see Green Lantern tomorrow :D

ive more people for this evening but dunno if they'll show or be really late.

ahh so it is! should have entered that newgrange lottery years ago.

you're going without meh :(:P
    I get serious deja vu when people talk about green lantern, for some reason I keep thinking it was out already ages ago and can even remember tar talking to you about it and you saying you saw but it was only all right.........am I making all this up :-o

---_---

ive more people for this evening but dunno if they'll show or be really late.

ahh so it is! should have entered that newgrange lottery years ago.

you're going without meh :(:P
    I get serious deja vu when people talk about green lantern, for some reason I keep thinking it was out already ages ago and can even remember tar talking to you about it and you saying you saw but it was only all right.........am I making all this up :-o
    Lets hope they show up then! How many are supposed to move in?

I've never done that, should probably do it someday...then somehow find out how to get there if I win :p

You should come along then! How does the 8pm screening sound? There are some other boardsies going that I know of too. Let me know if so :)

Green Lantern deja vu? Strange, very strange feeling that is...

• Advertisement

Lets hope they show up then! How many are supposed to move in?

I've never done that, should probably do it someday...then somehow find out how to get there if I win :p

You should come along then! How does the 8pm screening sound? There are some other boardsies going that I know of too. Let me know if so :)

Green Lantern deja vu? Strange, very strange feeling that is...

Nobody showed wahhhhh :'(

well both rooms are free now, one is a twin, one just a small double so max 3 people. It's just such a bad time of year for finding people. It's rare that anyone views that I can even fully understand so it's a struggle.

years of waiting list for that place
    /shines torch at stone
    oooooo

I've actually very very little desire to see that movie :o
    There are just so many 'boy movies' like that out now, there's only so much I can take!
    All that xmen and now I'm catching up on the transformers films and will probably have to see that >_>

Nobody showed wahhhhh :'(

well both rooms are free now, one is a twin, one just a small double so max 3 people. It's just such a bad time of year for finding people. It's rare that anyone views that I can even fully understand so it's a struggle.

years of waiting list for that place
    /shines torch at stone
    oooooo

I've actually very very little desire to see that movie :o
    There are just so many 'boy movies' like that out now, there's only so much I can take!
    All that xmen and now I'm catching up on the transformers films and will probably have to see that >_>

Those people suck! Do they not realise you could be sleeping at that time? :eek: I'd say they'll be taken soon enough, what with DCU being not too far away compared to town and all that...

Yeah I wonder about that too...could you not just go there on a normal day, with a huge step ladder and shine a big torch in the slit, would it do the same thing?

Oh you'll catch up soon, no worries. If there's something on you're interested in during afternoon, just give me a text and I'll drop on in (this is tradition now:p).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Just off work. ITS THE ****IN WEEEEEKKKEEENNNNNDDDDDD

Those people suck! Do they not realise you could be sleeping at that time? :eek: I'd say they'll be taken soon enough, what with DCU being not too far away compared to town and all that...

Yeah I wonder about that too...could you not just go there on a normal day, with a huge step ladder and shine a big torch in the slit, would it do the same thing?

Oh you'll catch up soon, no worries. If there's something on you're interested in during afternoon, just give me a text and I'll drop on in (this is tradition now:p).

dcu really isnt that near to here, it'd be a lot handier for people studying/working in town, its rare that students are here anyway.
    ye I dunno, surely it would though right.......that's a great idea $_$ chi ching

some other time, only see mail this morning that I have to sign something in college so I'll be doing a bit of running around today.

Jim wrote: »
    Just off work. ITS THE ****IN WEEEEEKKKEEENNNNNDDDDDD

orly, ye me too :cool:

This is the cat that comes to the window of my sisters apartment any time anyone is cooking :D

fatcat1.jpg

fatcat2.jpg

fatcat3.jpg

look at it...feed meh, feed meh

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Feu

a very handsome cat, looks very like mine, if i didn't know that mine is laminated to the side of our aga oven in all weathers. My cat has recently been likened to Lenin. yes, the commie....

fatty.jpg

hard to ap[reciate his girth in that photo tho - he's more like your windowsill stalker here...

fatty2.jpg

really just an excuse to show off my handsome left wing babies as i am a crazy cat lady!

Feu: those cats have ze evil!! Look at ze eyes!:eek:

LOS: I want 50% of the profits if you steals that idea :pac:

Wouldnt have made cinema anway, thankfully you couldnt either! Was stuck in a hospital keeping an eye on someone for 12hrs, only got home this morning at 5:45am :( They is ok though. Some other time aye.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

http://www.chameleonrestaurant.com/vegetarian-rijst-tafel.html mmmm
    http://www.chameleonrestaurant.com/desserts.html

had my 8 courses, then a lovely brownie while she had pisang gorang
    los treat birthday boy good heee

so full, but amazing food :)

Feu wrote: »
    a very handsome cat, looks very like mine, if i didn't know that mine is laminated to the side of our aga oven in all weathers. My cat has recently been likened to Lenin. yes, the commie....

fatty.jpg

hard to ap[reciate his girth in that photo tho - he's more like your windowsill stalker here...

fatty2.jpg

really just an excuse to show off my handsome left wing babies as i am a crazy cat lady!

awwww they're so nice even if they do look incredibly evil. They obviously get on well too, I miss having 2 cats that get on like that, the last 2 we had were arch enemies.

Feu: those cats have ze evil!! Look at ze eyes!:eek:

LOS: I want 50% of the profits if you steals that idea :pac:

Wouldnt have made cinema anway, thankfully you couldnt either! Was stuck in a hospital keeping an eye on someone for 12hrs, only got home this morning at 5:45am :( They is ok though. Some other time aye.

aw jeez that sucks, glad they doing ok now though!
    http://www.chameleonrestaurant.com/vegetarian-rijst-tafel.html mmmm
    http://www.chameleonrestaurant.com/desserts.html

had my 8 courses, then a lovely brownie while she had pisang gorang
    los treat birthday boy good heee

so full, but amazing food :)

/drool

glad you liked it so much even if I had to endure more than the normal amount of banana jokes >_>

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ohhh nooo, your poor sticky fingers :(

• Advertisement

In hindsight I regret choosing a banana spring roll for dessert....and eating with my hands >.<
    really should have seen that eh coming

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

How are you all? Foods soon?

kellief wrote: »
    How are you all? Foods soon?

more importantly how is kellief?

also I think you should choose a time and venue next time so you'll def be there!

more importantly how is kellief?

also I think you should choose a time and venue next time so you'll def be there!

I'm great actually! I passed all my exams, got a 2.2 in second year, considering how sick I've been I'm over the moon!
    I think that sounds good!

I'm hosting a charity night in Maynooth this Thursday for the charity Zara's Trust if you want to come?
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160332254033736

:)

I'm great actually! I passed all my exams, got a 2.2 in second year, considering how sick I've been I'm over the moon!
    I think that sounds good!

I'm hosting a charity night in Maynooth this Thursday for the charity Zara's Trust if you want to come?
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160332254033736

yay congrats!

wont be around then but good luck with it, what's it about, I don't do fb so can't look there.

Congrats Kellie good to hear it! :) I wont be around Thurs night, but I hope it goes well for you all.

And a parting gift:

5ecf5e40da204205f04c02173ad54d74.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

oooo rip-off doc martens, I may have to look into this!

edit: let me know what they're like once you break them in a bit!
    "Break them in" haha. I think they took about 2 days to break. They are srs comfy. The look kinda like leather, but feel more like rubber. I'm not 100% happy with them in that respect, but you can't complain much when they're not actually leather heh.

I was seriously bummed I couldn't find Oxblood ones anywhere, these were the closest I found, but really they're just purple :/

My old boots and my new boots!

45a6b_thumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I don't know if it's because I notice it more, but it seems like there's certain types of people that are much more likely to love/be obsessed with cats... and I generally like those people :)

Getting nervous about tomorrow!
    We have some amazing raffle prizes now...let's just hope there are enough people to win them...

Raffle Prizes so far are:

Fab Soap and Glory gift bag from McCormacks Pharmacy, Main Street Maynooth.
    Jewellery from Maynooth Jewellers, Main Street Maynooth
    The Happy Hound Full Spa Experience worth €45-85! From the Happy Hound, Main Street Maynooth
    €20 Voucher for new home store Living Colour up beside Tesco
    Wash and Blowdy in Je'Meills Hairdressers
    €25 voucher for Becks Beauty Salon
    School Bag from Uniform Warehouse
    Personalised T-Shirt print voucher from Inkjet World
    Candle worth €20 from Walsh's Pharmacy, Celbridge
    Hand-bag from Simple Sensations, Celbridge
    €25 voucher for Celbridge Jewellers, Celbridge
    €20 voucher for Mucky Duck, Celbridge

• Advertisement

Jim wrote: »
    "Break them in" haha. I think they took about 2 days to break. They are srs comfy. The look kinda like leather, but feel more like rubber. I'm not 100% happy with them in that respect, but you can't complain much when they're not actually leather heh.

I was seriously bummed I couldn't find Oxblood ones anywhere, these were the closest I found, but really they're just purple :/

My old boots and my new boots!

45a6b_thumb.jpg

Tame those wild boots Jim!
    hmm I shall have to invest sometime maybe. Looking like leather wouldnt bother me.

are you colour-blind, those are not purple!

I don't know if it's because I notice it more, but it seems like there's certain types of people that are much more likely to love/be obsessed with cats... and I generally like those people :)

you return to say this lol!
    what 'type' is that then. Someone who doesn't like cats is very off-putting, like how, how you could you not like them!
    I generally like you too :P
    Getting nervous about tomorrow!
    We have some amazing raffle prizes now...let's just hope there are enough people to win them...

Raffle Prizes so far are:

Fab Soap and Glory gift bag from McCormacks Pharmacy, Main Street Maynooth.
    Jewellery from Maynooth Jewellers, Main Street Maynooth
    The Happy Hound Full Spa Experience worth €45-85! From the Happy Hound, Main Street Maynooth
    €20 Voucher for new home store Living Colour up beside Tesco
    Wash and Blowdy in Je'Meills Hairdressers
    €25 voucher for Becks Beauty Salon
    School Bag from Uniform Warehouse
    Personalised T-Shirt print voucher from Inkjet World
    Candle worth €20 from Walsh's Pharmacy, Celbridge
    Hand-bag from Simple Sensations, Celbridge
    €25 voucher for Celbridge Jewellers, Celbridge
    €20 voucher for Mucky Duck, Celbridge

Promise them prizes and they will come!

This discussion has been closed.