Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Feu

Oh good luck with the finals, the graduate world awaits you with open arms (says she on the dole)
    dole would be a ~€197 weekly increase in my income :)
    --LOS-- wrote: »
    the kind of one that sings a tune for you before you get through, yep.

GL with all of that eep!

I think cornucopia can be a bit hit n miss, it is amazing or I really dont like it esp their soups. That new indian veggie take away place is pretty good if you havent been in it!
    yes that is true, but when it's good. om om. what indian? i want to go to there!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

http://www.delhiodeli.com/

there is a thread about some place

haha, well since it's located on dublins most traditional st i'll have to check it out!

i've also heard good things about Yum thai on duke st... but i've not been yet. stupid poverty n exams n stuff

good ole traditional indian food and hair extensions :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

cool-starry-bra.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Stars and blue colour aside, the cups look a little too big for a 32AA.

Erm... dropping by to say meow. I think. :o

twas a bit loose alright

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

They said I was loose too...I'm one damn fine trick if you ask me:pac:

Oh:

Win:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I have shared the house with my lone guest this weekend, who now likes to jump in my window and sleep on my bed

playful tongue

mudbut_tongue.jpg

posing

mudbut_roll.jpg

No more pictures

serious_mudbut.jpg

pretty nice... is the cat really called mudbut?

p.s. LOS i love the cats v humans blog. i feel like that woman, and now i know there's at least two of us. or she could just be taking the piss out of me!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It really is! it may even be two t's!

los stole that from me!

Feu wrote: »
    pretty nice... is the cat really called mudbut?

p.s. LOS i love the cats v humans blog. i feel like that woman, and now i know there's at least two of us. or she could just be taking the piss out of me!

I didnt know that picture before was from that blog, thanks! I have some reading to do!

This one is awesome...

5519812137_78c72c85f2_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

hallo boardsies!!

Sorry I haven't been around! Had major stress loads!

Will be back soon to chats! Meet up soon! I'm always always harping on! :D:D:D

224019_2065330993304_1245658394_3726021_2914349_n.jpg

4386_4365.png

Bin Laden dun do d'facebook

kellief wrote: »
    hallo boardsies!!

Sorry I haven't been around! Had major stress loads!

Will be back soon to chats! Meet up soon! I'm always always harping on! :D:D:D

hi kellie! Good luck with everything, you're probably busy this time of year :)

I have new housemates and already they say they want to move coz its too dirty :(
    The place is spotless :confused:
    My korean is not too good but they might mean 'duirty'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

why you post that? ^

you be over on sat tar bear?

It's my new HD 3D monitor! Meant to be arriving today, I'm not sure if I'm in Dublin or not at the weekend yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

It's my new HD 3D monitor! Meant to be arriving today, I'm not sure if I'm in Dublin or not at the weekend yet!
    It's not like you can use it today.

• Advertisement

:( Did you meet him?!

I can use the HD part! pff 2d

:O not in dublin? where else is there to be?!

Oh wait I'm unsure of which weekend it is I might be away yet, will see!

Something has arrived :cool:

KfGiq.png

take the plastic off!

fine screen :)

goodbye Tar :'(

--LOS-- wrote: »
    goodbye Tar :'(

its too late los... hes already gone...

RIP 1996 - 2011 :(

anyways

not sure which thread this should go it :D

• Advertisement

199328_171857296200046_100001273291260_440858_8263285_n.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement