Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

should i look for a summer job?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭JW91

JSK 252 wrote: »
    Ruby is so desperate to have sex!:pac:

I'm back from my ban so I can comment again. I'm still not exactly sure what I did wrong but one of the moderators decided to ban me. I suppose if you give some people a bit of power it can tend to go their heads.

Ya Ruby is gagging for it alright. She's very hot aswell. She's unlucky to miss out on my top 5. By the way does anyone know what Angelo's girlfriend's name is? She's gorgeous.

Ya Natasha was unbelievable. I think Nicole is every bit as good as her. Did Natasha ever release a sex tape?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

JW91 wrote: »
    I'm back from my ban so I can comment again. I'm still not exactly sure what I did wrong but one of the moderators decided to ban me. I suppose if you give some people a bit of power it can tend to go their heads.

Ya Ruby is gagging for it alright. She's very hot aswell. She's unlucky to miss out on my top 5. By the way does anyone know what Angelo's girlfriend's name is? She's gorgeous.

Ya Natasha was unbelievable. I think Nicole is every bit as good as her. Did Natasha ever release a sex tape?

I think her name is May?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭JW91

Ya May actually kind of sounds familiar now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

JW91 wrote: »
    I'm back from my ban so I can comment again. I'm still not exactly sure what I did wrong but one of the moderators decided to ban me.
    If you have a problem with the moderation of this forum please sort it out via PM. Don't argue about moderation issues on a thread.
    I suppose if you give some people a bit of power it can tend to go their heads.
    That attitude won't do you any favours here whatsoever.

I'm locking this now because it has veered ridiculously off topic. If you guys wanna talk about Home & Away, use the Soaps forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement