Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor iphone setting files including logo

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Jakmeehan

Were in business jack :)
    2a34dcde.jpg
    this the settings after I downloaded your new package but when I change it to this
    5be1115b.jpg
    it works fine
    You're dead right, that is supposed to be mms.mymeteor.ie!! Don't know how I managed to change it do data :S

I'd be more concerned that your battery went down 3% in 3 minutes!

Ok figured it out, Here is an updated package for anyone interested.

Still working on getting it into cydia!!

Can mods help me replace my link from a few days ago to this one? I can't edit the post :/

i tried loads of stuff. in the end ive restored and manually put the settings in. i dont need the meteor logo.
    thanks for your help tho.
    Are you factory unlocked or ultrasn0w'd? I can't get facetime to work at all, it just keeps saying "waiting for activation". I have tried with and without the carrier bundle installed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Were in business jack :)
    2a34dcde.jpg
    this the settings after I downloaded your new package but when I change it to this
    5be1115b.jpg
    it works fine

how do you get the battery to display what % is left?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

how do you get the battery to display what % is left?
    Settings, General, Usage, Battery Percentage ON. This is for the 3Gs, I assume it the same on the iphone4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Paddy_P

Jakmeehan wrote: »
    Are you factory unlocked or ultrasn0w'd? I can't get facetime to work at all, it just keeps saying "waiting for activation". I have tried with and without the carrier bundle installed

you have to be not hactivated, im on 4.3.3 ultrasn0wed activated with my original sim put my Meteor one in worked perfect

Advertisement