Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hangover food

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Eggs. Dont mind what way they are cooked. They totally clear any hangover i have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

A wedges roll with onion and butter, and some of that yellow/orange 'isotonic' stuff, whether it be Lucozade or the cheap stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭biddyteabags

The Doctor told a friend of mine who suffers terrible hangovers to drink a can of coke in the morning to get the sugar levels up then just litres of water the rest of the day.

I myself prefer a breakfast/chicken roll. Crisps, Jellies, pizza, chips etc 100% junk food.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

the_syco wrote: »
    Jambons. Spar does them. They're lovely. 2 or 3 fresh ones do the job well when yer hung over.
    They're class for a hangover.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Breakfast roll and a can of fanta does wonders.

Twister ice cream to get the taste of yuk from your mouth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

chloek wrote: »
    coca cola:)

Ah, I knew that.... :o

No seriously, my best hangover cure - sex in the shower. Nought beating it! By the time I've made herself breakfast, I've sweated the remainder out of me and I'm good to go!

Just realised I'm talking about curing young wans hangovers.

Mine is McDonalds!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MangoLime

I drink gallons and gallons and GALLONS of water. It's the only thing that works for me. I'd nearly always have a bit of toast too, cos once the initial nauseous feeling wears off I do get peckish but anything other than bread and I'll get sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Have always found that a grand big bowl of either stew or coddle (this probably only applies in Winter months) along with a doorstep of sodabread and butter to be a brilliant cure.

Also sweet tea helps with hangovers I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

5 sausage rolls!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Spaghetti Hoops on toast or a good old fashioned fry. Also a fan of eating nothing all day (stick to water) and then gorge myself on an Indian take away.

Thinking of the satisfaction I get from these meals, I'm actually a bit sad I haven't had a hangover in ages! Can't beat feeling like **** but then biting into a sausage, rasher, white pudding and ketchup sandwich. Problems solved!

• Advertisement
Advertisement