Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Q & A

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Does the type of training affect the amount of energy drain per session?

Ie is Stamina and Strength training a bigger burden on energy then say technique and jumping?

Thanks!

not hat I have ever noticed, but I always train stamina up high first so that the player can play and train easier without being permanently wrecked!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

I've had a level 3 academy for a while now aswell as top coaches etc (doesn't take much to max them all out?)

Anyways how do I know what players will have a high CSR? I use that blackout rugby manager thing.

Is it usually the ones with the highest estimated sum of attributes? Best star rating in last game? I'm only getting players with 3 stars max in their previous games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

I've had a level 3 academy for a while now aswell as top coaches etc (doesn't take much to max them all out?)

Anyways how do I know what players will have a high CSR? I use that blackout rugby manager thing.

Is it usually the ones with the highest estimated sum of attributes? Best star rating in last game? I'm only getting players with 3 stars max in their previous games.

There's probably a fair weighting on the number of stars used in scouting too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

There's probably a fair weighting on the number of stars used in scouting too

Is it possible to see how many stars you spent on a player? What would be a large amount of stars to spend? I have 100+ left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

Is it possible to see how many stars you spent on a player? What would be a large amount of stars to spend? I have 100+ left.

I'm not sure if there is. I know that you can see once you've pulled the player but I can't see a setting for beforehand.

I think there's a thread about pulling U20 players that deals with the allocation of stars. I don't know much about it myself but I remember seeing a thread somewhere. I think most people spend between 40-120 but don't take my word for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

If you're premium you can see. Link me to your club and I'll scout the player you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

ok just to make sure you have a lvl3 ya facility lvl 3 coach and lvl3 scout. do you have a manager aswell? if not make sure you rotate the skills you train every season so you more than likely be not wasting it on players with 12 skills. so to tell how good they are go by skills if you have manager if not then stats and match stars

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Can anyone remember how high each level of trainer can get a stat?

Like say level 4 could go to say 17

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Wouldn't like to give away my tactics for play off tomorrow here ;) but does energy get reset again before start of the next season. As far as I recall it gets reset at midnight tonight before the play off, but if I LTNT, will that put me at a disadvantage at the start of the next season?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Everybody gets a reset for the new season, you are good to go:D

• Advertisement

manu sainz
    anyone willing to put a price on this guy im trying to decide should i sell. or anyone willing to bid.

I'd say you could get a million for him. If only he was a bit younger...

i bought him for 700k a few seasons. decided to sell him anyway bid of 300k for him id take a mill tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Anyone having problems setting lineups? Trying to set mine for the weekend as i'm away for a few days but can't save it.

Edit: Seems to be working fine now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Question: Has there been a change to injuries this season?

I ask because I've suffered an on-going injury for each of the last two cup matches, where my lads played WNWIM on nearly full energy.

I play a 1sts and 2nds system, so usually I never have any players injured because I never let their energy dip down that low.

I always thought good energy and WNWIM would protect against long term injury, it certainly did in the past.

I was surprised to have an ongoing injury already too but I took it as fluke as my other teams have had no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

from my own experience - cant tell, being awol through the cup left my energy in a mess so injury issues could be answered by that alone

the question has been raised a lot so.... might be something in it

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭DBraithwaite

Just a quick question,
    How long or when do you acquire a minor sponsor?
    New to BR and only really learning!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

you get a new one at the start of every season to a max limit of 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

If you had maximum facilities and coaches, all level 5 or all level 3 for academy or whatever it is, if for whatever reason you sold the facility and fired all the staff (with open contracts), at a later time can you restore facilities straight back to level 5 and hire level 5 coaches directly or do you need to start from scratch with facilities?

• Advertisement

[Jackass] wrote: »
    If you had maximum facilities and coaches, all level 5 or all level 3 for academy or whatever it is, if for whatever reason you sold the facility and fired all the staff (with open contracts), at a later time can you restore facilities straight back to level 5 and hire level 5 coaches directly or do you need to start from scratch with facilities?

I am pretty sure it was changed a couple of seasons ago to allow you go back to whatever level you previously had, before that you had to start all over again! You will still have to wait the advertising period/construction phase.

On substitutions, I presume if I make a rule that I want someone to be substituted at 50mins if we are winning by less than 10 points (i.e. replace my understudy) that it includes if I am losing also?

I would assume so but I like to put a second rule in for if I am losing just to be sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

If you had all level 5 training facilites, all level 3 academy facilities, and you scouted a player into your academy with say 50 stars and promoted him as soon as he turns 17, roughly speaking, what kind of CSR do you think he'd come out of the academy with and how long would it take to train him up to around a 200k CSR level if you were giving him 10 level 5 sessions a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

impossible to say about how good the player would from the academy but to get to 200k CSR give or take you're looking at 4 seasons. 4 and half if starting CSR isnt that great.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Davyboy.

Ya, depends on games played too, IGT may seem minimal but over the course of 4-5 seasons it all adds up.

My guy Phillip Hamo, had a starting CSR of 28.7k, he's now at 205k two weeks after he turned 21.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Ya and depends on position and training, a front row will increase much higher as his training will be focused on getting strength, technique and stamina up as fast as possible. Where as a centre takes ages to gain CSR as almost every skill needs to be trained at teh same rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jeolmaga

Yo, decided to signup hi folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭westman1

jeolmaga wrote: »

WELCOME ABOARDS

• Advertisement

jeolmaga wrote: »
    your everywhere

Advertisement