Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Frank McKenna Cup 2009

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

"The Barrell" what a nickname ste :D deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CORRO78

Beating the DARTLACTICOS from kellys last nite was the highlight for me . When ian asked was i after coming up from gorey for the match. And when i said yes he said thats grand sure you will be home early tonight so.When we beat them i asked him will i ring my mrs and tell her i will be late. he he he. looking forward to tomorrow nite should be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭clivebaby

Should be a good game tonight in McKennas.Im looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭CORRO77

Well Ste andrews team beat the noggin inn in last nights final 5-2. Some unreal darts in the first 4 legs saw us go 4-0 up .but a great fight back by the inn fair play to them to bring it to 4-2. And missed doubles in 7th leg to get back to 4-3. Jr crangle 3 180s on the night in a game were your lucky to get 3 throws per leg brilliant. winning team were
    STE ANDREWS
    DAVY BYRNES
    BEN FITZPATRICK
    PAUL CORRIGAN
    CLIVE DEVLIN
    and WILLIE DEVLIN
    Who was at a wedding last nite want to get his prioritys right lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭stretch26

CORRO77 wrote: »
    Well Ste andrews team beat the noggin inn in last nights final 5-2. Some unreal darts in the first 4 legs saw us go 4-0 up .but a great fight back by the inn fair play to them to bring it to 4-2. And missed doubles in 7th leg to get back to 4-3. Jr crangle 3 180s on the night in a game were your lucky to get 3 throws per leg brilliant. winning team were
    STE ANDREWS
    DAVY BYRNES
    BEN FITZPATRICK
    PAUL CORRIGAN
    CLIVE DEVLIN
    and WILLIE DEVLIN

fair play to you lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Yup fair play lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Fair play lads, pity i missed it, would of loved to have been there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pot shot

CORRO77 wrote: »
    STE ANDREWS
    DAVY BYRNES
    BEN FITZPATRICK
    PAUL CORRIGAN
    CLIVE DEVLIN
    and WILLIE DEVLIN
    great win lads ste il never forgive u for droping me lol

Advertisement