Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Frank McKenna Cup 2009

Options
  • 13-06-2009 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

just to let yas know this will take place from the 29th of June,its €50 per team, 5 players per team, with the option of 2 subs. for more info contact Pat or Arther on 2803970..everybodys welcome it should be fun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Has the draw been done for this yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 McKennas

not to sure, as soon as i find out i'll let yas know.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Has the draw been done for this yet
    we are playing bullit babes b team next wed mate flano rob taylor jamie parry noel kerr dont know who else

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

ah easy first match for us then :D:D:D

Jay.cymru wrote: »
    ah easy first match for us then :D:D:D
    im sure noel kerr will be delighted to see me again ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

:D dont worry ill be in his ear all the way down just to see him getting fired up, a fired up noely kerr is a funny sight :P

Jay.cymru wrote: »
    :D dont worry ill be in his ear all the way down just to see him getting fired up, a fired up noely kerr is a funny sight :P
    sure he can sit wit me i will only be a sub anyway so i wil get in his ear to :):):):)

paulcorr wrote: »
    sure he can sit wit me i will only be a sub anyway so i wil get in his ear to :):):):)
    its the bullit babes 2, us and the tavern ladies don't know who the 4th team is yet we all get a game paul i'm very fair and can be bought for just a pint of cider

its the bullit babes 2, us and the tavern ladies don't know who the 4th team is yet we all get a game paul i'm very fair and can be bought for just a pint of cider
    just 1 pint jesus tony hill was 3 pints on a tues and your a mon man thought your fee would be at least 5 pints

just 1 pint jesus tony hill was 3 pints on a tues and your a mon man thought your fee would be at least 5 pints

Ah jaysus no i'll be playing unlike tony so i'll be ok with one hahaha as soon as i find out who the fourth team is i'll let you know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

noel will be down in the farmhouse 2nite, if you wanna have a bit of "bantor":D:D:D:D:D

Any one have the full draw

Double Top wrote: »
    noel will be down in the farmhouse 2nite, if you wanna have a bit of "bantor":D:D:D:D:D
    tell him i said hello and he is to relax next season in mon or he will be killed ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

tell him i said hello and he is to relax next season in mon or he will be killed ha ha

Paul Miles has put a team in for this and i think ur on it mate - so give him a buzz

Paul Miles has put a team in for this and i think ur on it mate - so give him a buzz
    he never said anything to me so to late now im going to stick wit ste andrews team thanks for telling me mate

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

i know std ste asked this already ... can someone post up the groups and dates if they can cheers ....

Pad not sure where these be posted too but it seems no contact has been made by mckennas

McKennas wrote: »
    just to let yas know this will take place from the 29th of June,its €50 per team, 5 players per team, with the option of 2 subs. for more info contact Pat or Arther on 2803970..everybodys welcome it should be fun.

U have to contact mckennas to see when ur playing the draw is done

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

we are playing bullit babes b team next wed mate flano rob taylor jamie parry noel kerr dont know who else
    hi bud ur playing the 8th an the 4th team r the noggin

blossom180 wrote: »
    hi bud ur playing the 8th an the 4th team r the noggin
    is that the noggin tues or mon

• Advertisement

it monday paul

monday 29th,bullets babes 2,lough inn,gallops,an babes

correction on that paul,its bullets a team on d monday

correction on that paul,its bullets a team on d monday
    yeah we have the b team and the tavern women in our group as well as the inn

now paul no throwin the match just because ur playin the borough league treasurer,you will still get ur brown envelope;););)

now paul no throwin the match just because ur playin the borough league treasurer,you will still get ur brown envelope;););)[/quote
    how big will this envelope be and im not very good at double start :D:D:D:D

sure u can only do ur best:D:D:D as 4 the envelope;););),how high is a china man ?????????????

Don't worry about that paul who said your starting first ha ha ha

Don't worry about that paul who said your starting first ha ha ha

Thats a tricky one mate
    yourself, davey, will, clive pot and paul interesting

• Advertisement

Don't forget ben mate

Advertisement