Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Frank McKenna Cup 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Don't worry about that paul who said your starting first ha ha ha
    that was just for the treasurer because if i do get the brown envelope people will think im no good at double start ha ha ha ;););)and doesnt matter where you start if the 1st lad cant hit the double it could come down to the 5th lad YEAH RIGHT :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

What with us super stars

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

What with us super stars
    thats why i said YEAH RIGHT

Ha ha good man

Paul we are playing wednesday the 8th not next wednesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

Paul we are playing wednesday the 8th not next wednesday

are u still playing us ye

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

I know were Monday so i will post the fixtures up on Tuesday when i get them in Mckennas

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

you playin the 8th ste

told paul last nite,the other team are noggin inn monday

Yeah jay the hammer is coming for you's

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pot shot

hitman im not playing in da makennas cup the jist of it is to win da cup ur gonna be down there 4 diff nites think about it each nite if ur drinking it will cost bout 50 euro for ur nite out u win da cup u get 700 between 7 of u which works out at 100 each naaaaaa i no i sound tight but im far from that id rather play in a one day event

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

pot shot wrote: »
    hitman im not playing in da makennas cup the jist of it is to win da cup ur gonna be down there 4 diff nites think about it each nite if ur drinking it will cost bout 50 euro for ur nite out u win da cup u get 700 between 7 of u which works out at 100 each naaaaaa i no i sound tight but im far from that id rather play in a one day event

Thats true pot shot - im playing to keep the arm going, need to take serious practice in while the season over as were moving into a different game ball in monday - anyway looking forward to Monday should be a good craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pot shot

Thats true pot shot - im playing to keep the arm going, need to take serious practice in while the season over as were moving into a different game ball in monday - anyway looking forward to Monday should be a good craic
    im been honest here i cant see there been 2 monday teams out of da farm house wat im hearing weve lost about 4 players and i aint going looking for new players guess its a new team for myself next year

pot shot wrote: »
    im been honest here i cant see there been 2 monday teams out of da farm house wat im hearing weve lost about 4 players and i aint going looking for new players guess its a new team for myself next year
    who you lost.

anyone know who won last nite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

blossom180 wrote: »
    anyone know who won last nite

Semi's
    Farmhouse beat McKennas 2-1
    Gallops A W/O Lough A

Final
    Gallop's A beat Farmhouse 2-1.

Teams thru gallop mon a ,noggin inn mon, bella 7, playing tonight lough inn b red, bray fisherman's, mckenna's tue a monday the 6th silver tassie c/o john kenny, magic carpet tue,enniskerry a, mckenna's c/o alan tuesday the 7th myles healy 5, eagles, noggin hunters, rambler's tue red wednesday 8th bullets babes 2, tavern ladies, noggin inn tue's a, ste andrews 7 finally thursday 9th b7, lough inn black b, kellys a, gallops tue

s.t.d.hope ur darts are well sharpened.ur up against the big guns now,yacht tavern are goin to eat ya alive;);););)

Enniskerry won the board last night so far its

monday 13th
    bella 7
    gallops a
    noggin inn monday a
    lough inn b

Tuesday 14th
    enniskerry a
    Weir's Eagles
    Ste Andrews 6
    ?????

With the winner from each night playing in the final on thursday the 16th if any know who won the board last thurs please post up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 The Skunk

Enniskerry won the board last night so far its

monday 13th
    bella 7
    gallops a
    noggin inn monday a
    ?????

Tuesday 14th
    enniskerry a
    ?????
    ?????
    ?????

With the winner from each night playing in the final on thursday the 16th if any know who won the board last thurs please post up
    The Lough Won last thurs

• Advertisement

Cheers skunk

Weir's eagles beat myles healy's 5 in the final of the board last night

ste lads won 2 niite.if you wannna see him in action,stavros in action,burn stillorgan,august,10 free tickets,first to pm me gets them

all tickets gone for stavros,you first in ste:):):)

Noggin inn won last night and take up the first final spot with my lads kellys weir's and enniskerry battling it out tonight for that second spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭clivebaby

should be good games tonight;)

The final this thursday is noggin inn vs ste's team

nice one ste,best of luck to yous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

The final this thursday is noggin inn vs ste's team

best of luck mate, COME ON THE BARRELL,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭clivebaby

Ste I cant wait to see the new Barrel shirt.You will have to get your Silver Tassie top done aswell

Advertisement