Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History (HL) - The Aftermath

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

phasers wrote: »
    It is really unfair, my Europe essay was really rushed towards the end because I ran out of time. If I knew the guy that got extra time I'd report it to the SEC.
    Ya, I hate when an exam comes down to time, as in a lack of it.
    I'm quite a slow writer and I don't write use joint writing either so :pac:
    I can't understand why they give you an hour or two too much in some subjects but then give you far too little in others? It makes no sense. The exams shouldn't favour 'fast writers'. Ridiculous.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

robynk18 wrote: »
    does anyone else thin this is really unfair?? i do!!!

If true, it's very unfair indeed.

However, the school exam secretary needs to fill out a report of 'unusual happenings' which would include an exam going on a half hour longer than normal, so it would be recorded then. The time the papers are sent from the post office would also be a bit late.

I'm not sure there might not have been a bit of exaggeration on the part of the poster, but it's disgraceful if it happened.

*edit* It's a one post poster, so it's probably a troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 robynk18

spurious wrote: »
    If true, it's very unfair indeed.

However, the school exam secretary needs to fill out a report of 'unusual happenings' which would include an exam going on a half hour longer than normal, so it would be recorded then. The time the papers are sent from the post office would also be a bit late.

I'm not sure there might not have been a bit of exaggeration on the part of the poster, but it's disgraceful if it happened.

*edit* It's a one post poster, so it's probably a troll.

yeah maybe but 35 minutes is a really long time and think of the amount of marks they could have gotten in that time....so unfair!!! i dunno whether its true though..i hope not!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alimc

robyn u are soooooo right!! it is so unfair

report it!!
    :):):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 robynk18

alimc wrote: »
    robyn u are soooooo right!! it is so unfair

report it!!
    :):):):):)

thank you.....i might report it lol :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gingerninja

I was soo jammy for that paper!

Leart about 6 essays and 2 and a half came up!!!

That technology of war was brill!
    Wrote 6 pages!
    Was up on the department sample paper so was obviously going to come up some time!:D
    Butt and parnell was handy!:rolleyes:
    But the topic 3 irish one got 2 pages and a bit!:confused:
    I would say a B1!:D:D:D

But the person who sets the paper is a prick!
    Weaker students should at least have a shot with obvious essays on it like churches and holocaust to make sure they do alright too!

Advertisement