Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pick a number......

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Undergod wrote: »
    Damn, I picked 5. I'm not with the cool kids.
    Wish I could say there was an ungod out there watching your every move. But of course, there isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

robindch wrote: »
    Wish I could say there was an ungod out there watching your every move. But of course, there isn't.

Ahh robindch, dont be like that, here is the answer, def an ungod and always watching, go in peace......

CLICK HERE FOR CELESTIAL COMFORT

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR CHURCH ON EARTH

:rolleyes:(just look up when you feel alone)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

7, because there is nothing I would/could consider a god.

Using somebody elses definition I would have to be a 6.9 recurring.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

I live my life as a 7, but I argue as a 6. I am as sure that god doesn't really exist as i am sure there Bilbo Baggins doesn't really exist, but as someone with a scientific mind, I will allow the possibility for the sake of argument.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

1. Strong theist. 100 per cent probability of God. In the words of C.G. Jung, 'I do not believe, I know.'
    2. Very high probability but short of 100 per cent. De facto theist. 'I cannot know for certain, but I strongly believe in God and live my life on the assumption that he is there.'
    3. Higher than 50 per cent but not very high. Technically agnostic but leaning towards theism. 'I am very uncertain, but I am inclined to believe in God.'
    4. Exactly 50 per cent. Completely impartial agnostic. 'God's existence and non-existence are exactly equiprobable.'
    5. Lower than 50 per cent but not very low. Technically agnostic but leaning towards atheism. 'I do not know whether God exists but I'm inclined to be skeptical.'
    6. Very low probability, but short of zero. De facto atheist. 'I cannot know for certain but I think God is very improbable, and I live my life on the assumption that he is not there.'
    7. Strong atheist. 'I know there is no God, with the same conviction as Jung "knows" there is one.'
    actually picked it because my birthday is on that day. wonder why everyone picked 6.

• Advertisement
Advertisement